Non-Scale Victories

I bought a pair of trousers in my usual size 30 but they were too big. Had to take them back and ended up with a 26 (!!!) in the end, which are still a bit loose.

May just be some oversized trouser fluke but still made me feel better :)

sushidoll85 said:
I can now run 10miles!

And

My work trousers are loose!

That's my achievements :)

Great hun.
Same with my trousers x

sushidoll85 said:
I can now run 10miles!

And

My work trousers are loose!

That's my achievements :)

Wow that's great!!! I managed to fit into a skirt today that I wore when I was 16! Even if it was quite tight haha :)

My jeans fell down at the back in Sainsburys and everyone saw my knickers! When I bought my jeans they were tight!

Sorry for TMI!

Ruth
X

Oh dear, I bet that was soooooo embarrassing!

sarah88 said:
Oh dear, I bet that was soooooo embarrassing!

It was, particularly because I had glow in the dark skull girl boxers on!!!!! Eeeeek! I was embarrassed yet chuffed :D

Still, I've lost 9.5lbs in 4 weeks so it's reason enough to be chuffed!!!!

Ruth
X

Yes it really is a good thing, not at the time maybe, well done on the loss, did u measure urself

sarah88 said:
Yes it really is a good thing, not at the time maybe, well done on the loss, did u measure urself

Yeah I have, I've lost 1/2 an inch on my arm, 2 on my waist and hips and 3 on my thigh :)

Ruth
X

Wow that's really good, I only measured my waist and my flabby bit of what I call belly, in my first 4 weeks I lost 4" on flabby belly and 2" on my waist, it deff makes u feel better

Trefoil said:
My jeans fell down at the back in Sainsburys and everyone saw my knickers! When I bought my jeans they were tight!

Sorry for TMI!

Ruth
X

Embarsing but great!!
What size u now hun? X

Thanks!

Im not so sure really!!!!!

My Jeans are a 36" waist from H&M tight black skinnies!!!!
Dont think boobs have shrunk! Im so close to a size 16 on top but not quite there yet!!!

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Thanks!

Im not so sure really!!!!!

My Jeans are a 36" waist from H&M tight black skinnies!!!!
Dont think boobs have shrunk! Im so close to a size 16 on top but not quite there yet!!!

Ruth
x

Well thats a good ting wit t boobs no? X

Well thats a good ting wit t boobs no? X

Im desperate for my books to shrink, im a 42" back and an E on the front- kills my back and drives me mad!!!!!!

:(

Im not in proportion and desperate to be!!!

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Im desperate for my books to shrink, im a 42" back and an E on the front- kills my back and drives me mad!!!!!!

:(

Im not in proportion and desperate to be!!!

Ruth
x

Awe ok well if its hurting you its not good. They will go den but mayb not at same time as other measurements x

Wow it's really motivating reading this! Had a bit of a fall from the wagon this week so WI on Tuesday thatll b a kick up the bum!
Well done ladies :) x

Lost 2 inches of my hips ad waist! Woop

Can now jog 5k. Can't believe it - I've never been able to run in my life...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back