Non-Scale Victories

azwethinkweiz said:
Remember I said 8 miles earlier in the week? My new record is 10 miles!! I have very tired legs... ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Wow! That's brilliant! A very big well done to you,that's great :0)

Nother bit of pick me up today..before shopping the estate agent for my landlord popped in with my lease to sign,haven't seen her in a few months,she said how well I looked...and trim.... and fit lol :0)

Tonight my friend rang me tell she was with my dad this evening at a meeting & he was telling everyone how proud he was of me & how different I am now (blush) made me feel all warm & glowy inside xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

michellethegooner said:
Tonight my friend rang me tell she was with my dad this evening at a meeting & he was telling everyone how proud he was of me & how different I am now (blush) made me feel all warm & glowy inside xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww that's lovely hun :0)

A girl at my work last week said Everytime she sees me I seem to be smaller! Lol... Granted I don't see her often!

I have lost 2inches all over so far :) pleased with that! also people keep telling me my face is alot slimmer! :)X

well some old women at work today actually asked me have i always been big ................ WHAT!?

Thanks, makes me laugh really as she is a good couple stone bigger then me!

CLH_X3 said:
well some old women at work today actually asked me have i always been big ................ WHAT!?

Whaaat?! How rude!!

Putting this photo up in loads of threads cuz size 10 jeans finally fit lol! Granted it's just new look and river island so far (and I didn't buy these because I didn't actually like em on hehe)... I'm sure I'm still a 12 in other shops. And I still like a 12 in tops as I don't like anything too tight on my tummy.
STILL... yaaaay!

Attachments

• 2012-08-11 14.58.51-1.jpg
    2012-08-11 14.58.51-1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 80
azwethinkweiz said:
Putting this photo up in loads of threads cuz size 10 jeans finally fit lol! Granted it's just new look and river island so far (and I didn't buy these because I didn't actually like em on hehe)... I'm sure I'm still a 12 in other shops. And I still like a 12 in tops as I don't like anything too tight on my tummy.
STILL... yaaaay!

Yay go you..cool tshirt too :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Yay go you..cool tshirt too :0)

Lol thanks, it's a Scott Pilgrim tshirt *nerd*

Went and tried on size 18's and they were roomy. Not yet a size 16 but this is going great as I was a 22!

Back