Non-Scale Victories

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done,you will soon be a size 16 :0)

Yes I glad that happened as it helped when I discovered I'd gained!!

Baggiesles said:
Went and tried on size 18's and they were roomy. Not yet a size 16 but this is going great as I was a 22!

Well done, that's fantastic :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah I had to walk jog walk jog until I got up to 4mile or so and then I just upped the mileage bit by bit by bit. Slow and steady hehe. You'll get there, keep up the good work with it :)

Now managing 4 mile run :) amazing how quickly fitness builds when u persevere and I think ive got the exercise bug too

lynns3cookies said:
Now managing 4 mile run :) amazing how quickly fitness builds when u persevere and I think ive got the exercise bug too

That's fantastic!!! Look after those legs though, I hurt one of mine now and can't run... 3 miles the other night killed me. Supposed to be doing a 10 mile race tomorrow but I'll be hobbling it lol!
That is really fantastic though hon - well done you :D xxx

Fantastic hon! Well done you :D do you feel fab? X

bulldogdaisy said:
I do..from obese to healthy..it's all good ;0)

Me too! I was dead happy when I reached the healthy weight again and then my sister told me bmi was a loada baloney... Why do people want to belittle our goals aaargh!! X

azwethinkweiz said:
Me too! I was dead happy when I reached the healthy weight again and then my sister told me bmi was a loada baloney... Why do people want to belittle our goals aaargh!! X

Booo at your sister ;0) I know they say bmi sucks if your a rugby player etc but I think it's fine to use as a guide :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Booo at your sister ;0) I know they say bmi sucks if your a rugby player etc but I think it's fine to use as a guide :0)

Yeah I think so too. I mean we're definitely a healthier weight! I wouldn't mind her anyway, she's underweight. Bmi of 17 or 18!

azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah I think so too. I mean we're definitely a healthier weight! I wouldn't mind her anyway, she's underweight. Bmi of 17 or 18!

Oh right about your sister,yea I know it's supposed to be no less then 20! And yup we sure are a healthier weight :0)

Oooh, just thought of a NSV. Gone down another hole on my belt :D

Tried on a couple of coats in Tescos yesterday afternoon - the first one, a 12, fitted with room to spare but was a little too long, woo hoo! The second one - I tried on a 12, 14 and then a 16 which was still too tight across the boobs! Stupid sizing. I wouldn't have got the coat even if it had suited me on a point of principle!:mad:

Have one got chatted up in the pub sat night whilst hubby was in the loo lol he told me I was gorgeous & had an amazing smile & eyes & my husband should think himself a very lucky man... Oh I was ever so flattered just glad hubby was out of ear shot lol haven't been chatted up in yrs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

michellethegooner said:
Have one got chatted up in the pub sat night whilst hubby was in the loo lol he told me I was gorgeous & had an amazing smile & eyes & my husband should think himself a very lucky man... Oh I was ever so flattered just glad hubby was out of ear shot lol haven't been chatted up in yrs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woo..go you Hun :0)

Back