Not a great night.

Ando

So I had a night of tossing and turning and had a bit of a headache.
Got up, drank a pint of water and now feel fresh as a daisy!

Drinking water at work is a doddle, just keep my glass full and it goes down itself but I tend to struggle with the water at the weekends (yesterday was a bank holiday here) so think that's what caused it.

Anyway, something to remember, if I have a headache, just reach for the water...

Yay for holidays just for Glasgow fair, I'm the same much easier at work to mindlessly drink!

Turns out it wasn't just lack of water. Woke up this morning with sore throat, swollen glands and a thumping headache. Hello flu...

Ando said:
Turns out it wasn't just lack of water. Woke up this morning with sore throat, swollen glands and a thumping headache. Hello flu...

I have the same ando, I took the dog for a 45min walk today and I thought I'd pass out!

1stone 10lb lighter in 6 weeks :)

Thank you I will x I'm very determined and thinking about long term maintenance too, trying to decipher what's best for me and my lifestyle.

I thought I might be hungry which would be causing me to feel so weak so I had my protein (salmon) and its just stuck in a ball in my stomach, my throat hurts, eyes are watering and I have one of those annoying coughs that just tickle! I feel so faint, I had to sit down in the bloody shower this evening. What's the crack with that then? I've just broke up for summer holidays after a very long year and been for a uni interview...it might just be my body's way of telling me I need to rest. Which I intend on doing until Monday!

1stone 10lb lighter in 6 weeks :)

Back