Not another FAT holiday

another fat holiday!!! yep - thats what has pushed me this time, i am not even going to go on holiday until i have lost weight next year - having lost nearly 3 stone in 11 weeks its def possible! i am much heavier but can really feel the difference even if hardly anyone has noticed! even things like putting on seatbelt. You seem to be doing well so far xx

3 stone in 11 weeks!! Was that sticking to the 2 shakes and a bar? I just weighed this morning and after 2 days of almost no change I’ve lost 1.4 so I’m back in the zone 😊 but I’m getting a bit bored n would kill for an egg or something.

Hi sheslosingit 👋

I'm new here and just starting on exante :)
I'm trying the TS plan. I've never tried a meal replacement diet before but have gained weight quickly in the last few years and my eating is a bit out of control so I need to give myself a kick up the backside and get it back under control.

Good luck with your goal and keep us posted as it's really inspiring hearing how much others have lost - 7lbs in the first week is amazing...hope I can do similar :D x

3 stone in 11 weeks!! Was that sticking to the 2 shakes and a bar? I just weighed this morning and after 2 days of almost no change I’ve lost 1.4 so I’m back in the zone 😊 but I’m getting a bit bored n would kill for an egg or something.

Nope - just making my own shake to have at 11am ( no brekky , makes me hungry all day) then 1200 cals in total, average 80g carbs ( range 60-100) and have recently upped protein ( as I’m veggie) to 100g plus a day so that I lose fat not muscle . 30 min hiit cardio a day ( gym 3x a week , 20 min x trainer, 10 min recline bike; ordinary bike up and down hills in the other 4 days for 30 min) plus heavy weights three times a week.

Am amzazed!! Lost another 4 pounds at weigh in today so that’s 39 pounds in ten weeks , will be three stone next week😂😂😂😂

I do have 7 1/2 stone to lose though!

Hi sheslosingit 👋

I'm new here and just starting on exante :)
I'm trying the TS plan. I've never tried a meal replacement diet before but have gained weight quickly in the last few years and my eating is a bit out of control so I need to give myself a kick up the backside and get it back under control.

Good luck with your goal and keep us posted as it's really inspiring hearing how much others have lost - 7lbs in the first week is amazing...hope I can do similar :D x

Ps, I eat normal high protein low carb vegetarian food plus 2 homemade smoothies a day to get an extra 50g protein . With careful planning you can still eat real food , I just had a massive salad with cottage cheese and artichokes, olives and sun dried tomatoes for late lunch ( vinegar and fresh parsley dressing ) - yum!!!😋

Nope - just making my own shake to have at 11am ( no brekky , makes me hungry all day) then 1200 cals in total, average 80g carbs ( range 60-100) and have recently upped protein ( as I’m veggie) to 100g plus a day so that I lose fat not muscle . 30 min hiit cardio a day ( gym 3x a week , 20 min x trainer, 10 min recline bike; ordinary bike up and down hills in the other 4 days for 30 min) plus heavy weights three times a week.

Am amzazed!! Lost another 4 pounds at weigh in today so that’s 39 pounds in ten weeks , will be three stone next week😂😂😂😂

I do have 7 1/2 stone to lose though!
Wow!!! Congratulations top weight loss. I’m going to do the shakes for another week then I will start introducing food n more excercise. I’m really hoping my appetite has shrunk!

Wow!!! Congratulations top weight loss. I’m going to do the shakes for another week then I will start introducing food n more excercise. I’m really hoping my appetite has shrunk!

The lower your carbs the less hungry you will be, to have more protein the in last week I have had to lower carbs even more to accommodate protein calories , I think that is what has kept weight loss up .

What’s your weigh in day ( I only weigh once a week to give myself something to aim for or I would be in the scales 12 times a day !)

Back