not any more, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
(((((((((((((Bren)))))))))))))) big hugs love, you may not realise it but you are being such a support to her family, just by being there.

Love you xxxx

Thinking of you. xx

I dearly hope life gives you a break asap, Bren. You do deserve all the hugs in the world.

And good old mims, another use for them: distraction technique. Is the shake weight that thing that looks like something very dirty is going on in the adverts?

I hope our Bren gets a break soon - you sooo don't deserve this streak, Hun :hug99:

Oh and I am really glad I'm not the only one who thinks that about the ads ;)

Well, have been to hospice tonight, didn't stay very long as Judith is more or less in a coma now, not eating or drinking and not responsive, it is hugely sad to see such a vivacious woman like that, just hope the end is swift and painless now, her family are obviously devastated and there is nothing I can do for them :(

Came home and threw myself into stuff so I didn't have to think. Did Jillian and Shake Weight then got into the kitchen, made celery soup, cheesy biscuity flax things and 2 different mims. Managed not to open any wine or anything else.

Hugs to you all, just cos I can and want to :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Bren, I don't know what to say...............I hope things get easier for you soon :hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

xxxx

God grief you lot, you will set me off again if you don't stop being nice. Thanks all, just for being you and for being here for me xxx

On a lighter note...............took dog for a long walk down the canal tonight, he went down for a drink................and fell in!!!! he is such a dozy bugger.

God grief you lot, you will set me off again if you don't stop being nice. Thanks all, just for being you and for being here for me xxx

On a lighter note...............took dog for a long walk down the canal tonight, he went down for a drink................and fell in!!!! he is such a dozy bugger.

:giggle: We can always rely on our four legged friends to cheer us up

xxx

Morning Bren love

yes love, I have to be up to take Colleen to work, not that I mind, I'm a natural early riser love

I love my bed and just hate to get out of it in the morning (unless it is Saturday and James is on the telly lol) :D

I love my bed and just hate to get out of it in the morning (unless it is Saturday and James is on the telly lol) :D

Me too - I hate going to bed and I hate getting up :p

xx

Sad news, my friend died earlier today, am glad she is no longer suffering but feel desperately sad for her family. Not looking forward to the funeral, it seems far to close to the last one for me.

Hugs to all of you cos I can cos you are all lovely and such rocks xxxx :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Sad times :(
(((Big hugs)))

I'm sure her family will be as glad as you that it wasn't dragged out too much longer once she was past communicating. The small, sad things you can be grateful for in times like that.

Nothing but hugs and good thoughts here xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back