O/T: Jobs?I

wow everyone has such interesting jobs! mine sucks i work in greggs, possibly the least SW friendly place EVER? lol

have a box of cereal in work tho and make sure I take my own lunch and snacks in every day. or else it would be SYN CENTRAL!!

graduated with an honours law degree but it wasn't what I wanted to do but completed it for the sake of having a good degree at the end of the day. Very frustrated in my current position and at the lack of job opportunities :( it was my part time job when i was a student but now its full time and i absolutely hate it but need to pay the bills :(

X

OMG, I can't believe that with a law degree you can't find a job! What an awful state we are in!! Such a shame!

I have a degree in sociology with criminology and wanted a welfare type job, but have no experience ...*sigh*

Hi,

I work as a sales exec for a company that manufacturers nail polish and nail treatments!! Love my job - its fantastic for travelling and meeting new people.

SW wise - i either bring a packed luch or pop to Morrisons and get a salad and tuna or veg, or fuit and yog depending how i feel. Nomally have spaghetti in the draw for emergency lunches!!

K xx

I have a degree in sociology with criminology and wanted a welfare type job, but have no experience ...*sigh*

I have an honours degree in the social sciences but mainly focusing on psychology and I cannot get jobs because I have no experience or there re just none about. Thats why I do the voluntary work, give something back to the community and I get experience to hopefully get a job.
Its such a pest when you have put 4 years of EXTREMELY hard work in and cant get a job at the end of it!!!!

I am a Sales Ledger Clerk and Credit Controller and I love my job!

I am a part time customer service manager. I am in a very lucky position where I don't need to work - I actually retired last year but after 6 months got bored so went back to my old job. 3 days a week is great because I have plenty of days to do things I want to do too so best of both worlds - shame the tax man takes sooo much from me but can't have it both ways I guess.

Very pleased to add to this thread! I am due to start work as an Administrator for a Development Company next Friday after not working for 19 months so I am very :D:D:D atm!

Love this thread as I am so nosey! I am a manager in a county court looking after the bankruptcies and repossessions. Currently doing a law degree as well, would like to be an official receiver one day xx x

I am an assistant manager for Threshers! not the best job in the world but i can fit it around being a housewife and i love seeing people acting like they are sober when they can barely stand!! do make me chuckle! Sounds like everyone has got really great jobs i always wanted to be an airhostess but im not tall enough bohoo!!

Spin hurts my bum! I dont think i could teach that, i end up with bruises in places where you shouldnt have bruises! ;)
LOL your bum gets used to it thank god! Well done on your weight loss so far, that's fantastic! Did you lose it all with SW? Good luck for the op, I was actually getting a quote for one earlier, but don't think I'll be getting one for a while-they say you should do it after having your familly though but I havn't even started yet! x

I'm a full time Mum to 3 kids - my youngest starts Primary school this September so will be looking for a job then to fit around the school hours of all 3 - LOL!!!

jill

I'm an assistant manager of a small petrol station, near the seaside. I actually have a lot of say in what we stock, so I've made sure there are mug shots, babybels, and a few other bits. I regret that we can't stock fruit, it wouldn't last. We have an oven and a kettle, so we do ok really.

i'm a Brief Intervention Therapy Worker for a young peoples drug and alcohol charity.

i love it - i support kids who have issues with drugs or alcohol and also do preventative work with high risk teens.

I am a healthcare recruitment consultant - i fill the vacancies in hospitals that the bank office can't fill. Only been doing it a few weeks now but i love it!

LOL your bum gets used to it thank god! Well done on your weight loss so far, that's fantastic! Did you lose it all with SW? Good luck for the op, I was actually getting a quote for one earlier, but don't think I'll be getting one for a while-they say you should do it after having your familly though but I havn't even started yet! x

I started losing weight in 2003 by cutting back the crap, takeaways and alcohol and just hitting the gym.

I'd put the majority of my weight on when my dad died so it was my way of coping - go out, get very drunk, get a takeaway:sigh:

I maintained my weight at 11 stone for over 4 years then I put a stone and 1/2 on after quitting smoking in October last year so im trying to lose that now with SW, i only started in feb though and have had a slip back due to going on holiday in Singapore and eating constant fried food :eek:

Im having my op on the NHS and i dont plan on having a family until im about 36, got another 10 years nearly :cool:

Back