O/T: Mixed signals.... how do I read them?!

Text him and you risk coming across as a nutcase.

I think if he's text you when he's jsut got up for a wee, that must mean he likes ya.
Just go for it.
You can do it I have faith!!!

caroline, he seems pretty interested, from what i've found if a guy isnt interested he just wont text, especially unnecessary texts such as what you've had. but are you that interested in him? is he all you thought he'd be? if you could have your pick of any man right now would you pick him and his toilet texts every time? nevermind wondering if youre a dissapointment etc., is he good enough for you? dont sell yourself short chick x

Text him and you risk coming across as a nutcase.

That's my concern!!

I reckon I'll leave it for today, see if he mentions it later. Sometimes I'll text him but he's already asleep and then when he texts later he brings it up after a couple of texts. So he may bring it up later. Otherwise, I'll mention it tomorrow maybe, as he's off from Weds. Got to fit in seeing my parents, having my niece visit and going to see a friend, so would be helpful to know really!

Oh yeh he does sound interested!!! I just think leave it for today and text him tomorrow, or even tonight.

caroline, he seems pretty interested, from what i've found if a guy isnt interested he just wont text, especially unnecessary texts such as what you've had. but are you that interested in him? is he all you thought he'd be? if you could have your pick of any man right now would you pick him and his toilet texts every time? nevermind wondering if youre a dissapointment etc., is he good enough for you? dont sell yourself short chick x

I suppose you're right, we did text a huge amount last month, like 3000 texts in a month! :s

I've asked myself this. Do I like him, or the thought of liking someone that might like me. And yeah, I do like him. He's actually probably better than I thought he'd be. I can't believe how comfortable I felt with him, was strange! I think I would pick him and his toilet texts even over Ewan McGregor!

Oh yeh he does sound interested!!! I just think leave it for today and text him tomorrow, or even tonight.

Oh yeah I wasn't meaning text him about it now! I just meant whether I should bring it up tonight or tomorrow or just leave it to him.

aww, thats sweet!! just wait till you've been with him a while and you have too much wine and the grappa makes you show him this thread online! muahahahahaha :p

Oh I misunderstood. No ignore my last comments. Text him defo!

No this might scare him off :)

Especially if he ever found out Caro was messaging 7 guys at once trying to get some.

Haha he will never EVER see this!!!

Luke.... 7?? More like 13 dear ;)

Maneater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
Make you want all, of her love
She's a maneater

Ha hardly!

lol @ him reading this thread in the future.

yup, exactly what i was thinking.lol
ohh caro, hope it all works out for the best, hun!! xx

Nope, he'll never see it! Whether it works out or not! Never!!

as long as he doesnt google you or your email :) xx

oh god.... don't say that!!!! i'm panicking slightly now!!

It's ok, I just googled me and my email, didn't come up with anything for here!

Back