O/T: Mixed signals.... how do I read them?!

really? gutted (for me not you, im glad for you) if i google misspinkkat it comes up with here :( xx

ah yeah but no-one will know you're misspinkkat to search for it!

Im misspinkkat on everything lol and my email is misspinkkat too, ahhh well its not common knowledge im doing CD but im bloody proud of myself so if anyone does happen to google me, i dont care :) xx
xx

Haha this morning I was a bit of an idiot and reminded him that I was fat! Like he NEEDED reminding!!!

He asked what I was up to today and I said about I had my gym induction and then we were moaning about how you have to do them even if you've already been at a gym and have just moved. Anyway, to the point! I then said that I'm looking forward to getting back to it because I actually really like going to the gym, not that you'd know I ever went from looking at me... why do I say these things!? It was one of those argh *cringe* moments as soon as it was done! Oh well!!

and how did he respond Caroline?? He's met you and obviously likes you so stop hitting that self destruct button or we're all gonna give you that good kick in the **** you deserve!!! You're a gorgeous girl, from what I can tell that's on the inside as well as the outside so start believing it!!!

Now... has he said anything more about coming to see you?

Just text back saying 'Shut up!!' lol

I'm really not a gorgeous girl though!

Nope, been no mention of it. Didn't bring it up this morning though. Ah well, will bring it up at some point!

:asskick:consider yerself kicked lol xxx :D

My hubby found me attractive at 18 stone and 9 1/2 stone but what he hated was when I went on about him not finding me attractive it got so bad we nearly split up. Men really aren't as shallow as we think and when it comes down to the bedroom stuff they are normally so happy that they are getting some our size is the last thing on their mind.

You're probably right Kerry, he's probably nowhere near as shallow as I seem to let myself think he is. I remember talking to him when I first 'met' him online and he said he sometimes poses for life drawing classes at the university. I said something about not sure I'd ever do that. And he said something about he thinks everyone is beautiful, regardless of size. But somehow hearing him say it, and believing it are two very different things!

Oh my god I know I heard I love you whatever size you are for the the last 15 years and its only now sinking in, and stupidly now i am thinner I am worried he doesn't like that lol us girls are a knightmare!!

Not sure I'll ever believe it! But that's the thing, will I ever believe it regardless of what size I am when someone says it? With how I am mentally at the moment, probably not. So that's probably something I need to work on as well, not just my physical appearance.

Thats smething I am working on too I have issues with my mum and dad which makes me feel not good enough and I used being over weight to hide the real problems I am working through it I am getting better but I slip uo every now and again. But you will get there because you want to change xx

Yeah, I guess you're right. Knowing that there is an issue and wanting the change it means that I'm more likely to. I guess I just have to stop accepting the way I am as 'just the way I am' and realise it is something I can change.

We're texting a bit again now... I might ask what his plan is... but I don't want to seem like a numpty! And I don't know how to word it especially without sounding like an extra numpty!

I finally made myself bring it up again, while he was actually awake this time lol

He said that he wants to but it's just that he doesn't get paid until friday, so if he was to come it'll be then.

So still don't know, but I can at least plan the rest of my week.

I think its all good men hate it when they don't have the money to do something. I am sure it will work out as he said he wants to see you just doesn't have the money till friday.

So your reply to that is "Cool your coming for the weekend! what should we do while your here? Movie, nice meal out or just snuggle at home ;-))"

No, nothing so cool and sophisticated unfortunately! Though I have a plan of what we'll do anyway, he doesn't get a choice! ha

You'd be surprised how many men like a woman that knows what she wants! :eek:;)

Unfortunately I'm the most indecisive person in the world, so I should work on that! lol

Back