O/T Pmt any ideas?!

Oh no. U Want to c my sister if she breaks in to a brisk walk, 2 black eyes!! Dont think id jump either. Workout dvds arnt looking good for me.x

Oh no. U Want to c my sister if she breaks in to a brisk walk, 2 black eyes!! Dont think id jump either. Workout dvds arnt looking good for me.x
You wouldnt like my Advanced Tae Bo dvd then!Its serious ass kicking stuff! Lol!
Sal

Im a 36dd and always have bra traumas. Cant seem to find a brill one. Wen i bend down they just escape im foreva sorting my boobs out.x

Im a 36dd and always have bra traumas. Cant seem to find a brill one. Wen i bend down they just escape im foreva sorting my boobs out.x
I,m the same n dont even go there with knickers.Other half keeps asking if i,ve got any others apart from big black ones! They,re my maternity ones-theres plenty of wear in them-seems a shame to throw ,em away! He said i used to have lovely white lacy numbers before i had Sam.He forgets we,ve a 3 year old to dress now-cant believe I used to spend 30 quid on a bra and a tenner on a pair of knickers-i mean -A TENNER!! Ridic!
Sal x

Totaly agree with u there coz im the same. On the other hand tho i wish i could be arsed to make the effort. Its not the same tho when your bigger than u was coz my bum ends up munching the lacy numbers,haha.x

Totaly agree with u there coz im the same. On the other hand tho i wish i could be arsed to make the effort. Its not the same tho when your bigger than u was coz my bum ends up munching the lacy numbers,haha.x
I can,t believe i used to wear tiny thongs-i,d look like a sumo wrestler now! Lol!

Me 2 but i want to get sum nice undies i just cnt seem to tacle the weight so i luk half decent in them. Got my sisters wedding next year in greece and id love to wear a bikini. I Neva in my life have ever worn 1!! Dont think id dare tho my mum tum is stretch marked,not the worse but enuf 4 me to be self concious about it. Stil dont realy like the o.h seeing it after 12 years. Gota sort this diet out tho i think al this crap food isnt helping my eye bags and sleeping.x

Me 2 but i want to get sum nice undies i just cnt seem to tacle the weight so i luk half decent in them. Got my sisters wedding next year in greece and id love to wear a bikini. I Neva in my life have ever worn 1!! Dont think id dare tho my mum tum is stretch marked,not the worse but enuf 4 me to be self concious about it. Stil dont realy like the o.h seeing it after 12 years. Gota sort this diet out tho i think al this crap food isnt helping my eye bags and sleeping.x
I know,I dont want to buy any til I lose weight-OH,d die of fright if I wore n e thing smaller than a 2 man tent. He keeps expecting 2 c a Romanian family camping out in them! Lol!
Sal x

Haha. Well im guna go buy a juicer today and im guna do smoothies for brekie and lunch and have a tea. It wil b a gud boast for my skin 2.x

Have u started sw sal? how u finding it.x

No-I,m sure everythings conspiring against me! Sam laid in yesterday for the first time ever til 9 o,clock-Sw is at 9.30! So by the time i,d got him dressed which takes 4 ever cos he hates it and runs off it would be too late! (It takes 40 mins to walk to class) Went online and there wasnt enough money in anyway.Good job I didnt call at the cashpoint on the way to the fat farm and take some money out! Bl**dy Yorkshire Bank would,ve let me take the money out and then charged me £35 quid in charges-would,ve been an expensive joining fee-lol!.So thats another week til class! Only put 1lb on since I stopped WW (About 4 wks)so not too bad and its TOTM .Shouldnt put any on this week cos there,s no food in the house-been living on toast! You any better hun?
Sal x

Last edited:
Im just trying to not obsess over food and eat 3 meals a day and move abit more. Thats realy gud is that sal, wish id just put a pound on instead of 7!!

Im just trying to not obsess over food and eat 3 meals a day and move abit more. Thats realy gud is that sal, wish id just put a pound on instead of 7!!

Ha ha! I was just about to agree with u when I thought u said 33 meals a day! My mums just taken sam out 2 feed the ducks 2 bus rides away so i,ve been left with an unattended box of OH After Eights! Dont really like dark chocolate but i,d have to force them down if was n more chocolate! Lol!
Sal x

How did u get on with the unatended box of after eights? Wish i had some. There like pringles u just cant stop!!! Making curry tonite,cant wait im so hungry.x

How did u get on with the unatended box of after eights? Wish i had some. There like pringles u just cant stop!!! Making curry tonite,cant wait im so hungry.x

Yep-had some but didnt eat them all seeing as they,re not mine! He,ll still have a go 'no wonder your a fat ba****d'type of thing!(We,re not talking again cos I dared to moan about the bloody fishing season coming up.)He cant see why I,ve got a problem with him b***ering off leaving me to look after Sam for ten hours and do all the shopping (i dont drive),while he gets 10 hours chillaxing at the side of a pond!He says its sressful cos its match fishing (yeah right!)
Sal x

Back