O/T Pmt any ideas?!

Hey sal how have u been getin on hun? Weigh day for me 2day and i put on just over half a pound. i cant believe it after the nite drinkin sunday and 4 takeaways and choc ive been eatin so wel chuffed with that. Have u had a gud week. have u decided on wot plan your guna do yet? Got realy bad cold i cnt believe it only just got ova one the other week. This is by far the worse cold i feel so rough and ill. Dont have any energy. feeling so sory for myself.xx

Hey sal how have u been getin on hun? Weigh day for me 2day and i put on just over half a pound. i cant believe it after the nite drinkin sunday and 4 takeaways and choc ive been eatin so wel chuffed with that. Have u had a gud week. have u decided on wot plan your guna do yet? Got realy bad cold i cnt believe it only just got ova one the other week. This is by far the worse cold i feel so rough and ill. Dont have any energy. feeling so sory for myself.xx
Aw hun its hard coping with kids at the best of times but when you,re feeling rough its the pits!At least you havent put much weight on n your body,ll need the calories to make u better!Diet,s soso I had a bottle of wine last night but me n OH fell out (see other thread!) so he just bought his own Chinese and as it was 11pm i went to bed hungry! Wine for tea-classy!
Sal x

Wot a swine!! I Wouldnt make his tea for the rest ov the week and c how he likes been hungry. Alot beta 2day but stil ruf. Been and got a new tatoo 2day and got my dads bday drinks later. Guna have an easy day 2moz thats wot sundays r for.x

Wot a swine!! I Wouldnt make his tea for the rest ov the week and c how he likes been hungry. Alot beta 2day but stil ruf. Been and got a new tatoo 2day and got my dads bday drinks later. Guna have an easy day 2moz thats wot sundays r for.x

Hi matey-hows your chillaxing going!? I,m alright now he,s bogged off to the pub! Lol!
Sal x

Realy ruf sal. feel like crap my throat glands head ears and throat r pounding. i need sum energy. Wel at least u get sum peace then. Gtna have a white magnum icecream lata and my excuse is coz it wil ease my throat.haha.x

Hey sal how u gettin on? Feelin so much better 2day:) so hungry tho coz ive made today my fresh start after fallin off the wagon for ova a week. Just need to get through 2day.x p.s the icream last nite set off toothache thats wot u get wen u feel like bein a fat pig :p

Hey sal how u gettin on? Feelin so much better 2day:) so hungry tho coz ive made today my fresh start after fallin off the wagon for ova a week. Just need to get through 2day.x p.s the icream last nite set off toothache thats wot u get wen u feel like bein a fat pig :p

Thats so funny! Lol! I,m no better though-I 'helped' Sam with his fish n chips at dinner time! Really pi**ed off with this counting lark(well just dieting in general really!) Trouble is I know as soon as the weather gets warmer I,m going to be really mad at myself for not getting my fat a*se into gear earlier! Another summer praying for rain! Lol!
Sal x

Feelin like a right fat pig and it doesnt help that im eating crap. Cant even be bothered to stick to a weigh day anymore.x

Feelin like a right fat pig and it doesnt help that im eating crap. Cant even be bothered to stick to a weigh day anymore.x

If it make you feel any better honey i,ve finished Sams mini Buenos off had a Singapore chow mein from the Chinese and 2/3 of a bottle of vino collapso! Feel like a right Buddha!
Lol!
Sal

Hey sal how was your weekend hun. Ive been stuck in since friday coz ov this bloody snow. Lucy has set up a 5 week challenge on the other thread if u fancy joining us? Been good eating wise this weekend but am guna have a luk at my cals today coz i think im eating too many. Monday morning and im ready to get my ass in gear. Spent last nite reading sum1s diary and wow the woman is amazing. Afta everything she goes thru and still has sheer determination to keep going. Feel bit ashamed of myself realy coz 1 tiny thing can send me eating and think il start again 2moz. Wen i feel like im guna eat and ruin it al im guna read her diary. Shes realy inspired me.x:D

Hey sal how was your weekend hun. Ive been stuck in since friday coz ov this bloody snow. Lucy has set up a 5 week challenge on the other thread if u fancy joining us? Been good eating wise this weekend but am guna have a luk at my cals today coz i think im eating too many. Monday morning and im ready to get my ass in gear. Spent last nite reading sum1s diary and wow the woman is amazing. Afta everything she goes thru and still has sheer determination to keep going. Feel bit ashamed of myself realy coz 1 tiny thing can send me eating and think il start again 2moz. Wen i feel like im guna eat and ruin it al im guna read her diary. Shes realy inspired me.x:D

Morning matey! Not counted over the weekend.Didnt go mad at first but then descended into a Galaxy counters and crisp sandwich fest! (Walkers cheese n onion and hovis thick white bread!) Got to be a zillion calories in that lot!Hope your PMA continues honey-think mines gone on holiday somewhere bl**dy warm!
Sal x

Oh crisp sarnie,heaven. I butter my bread 2. My otha half doesnt tho think its coz he carnt be arsed to get the butter out. I think im guna have a luk round for a cheap exercise bike tho. Pedle and watch tv think i could do that.x

Oh crisp sarnie,heaven. I butter my bread 2. My otha half doesnt tho think its coz he carnt be arsed to get the butter out. I think im guna have a luk round for a cheap exercise bike tho. Pedle and watch tv think i could do that.x

Its Sooo worthg the effort to get that butter out! Lol! Its really weird but although I can run 5 miles after a minute on an exercise bike my knees are like an old bids! Lol
Sal

God sal wel dun. U wouldnt catch me running 4 the bus. 1 hand holdin lil 1 and the other holding my boobs down!!! Will not do running.:D

Back