o/t ugg boots help please

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Hi i went into town today to get some uggs with my xmas and birthday money, however there were none in the style i wanted so i thought i would get them online. I have been into the ugg official site and had a look but i also found this site UggBootShop.com.au Does anyone know if these ones are the real thing? The ones i want on official site are about £140 but on the other one are only about £66. I would be grateful for any help. I have wanted a pair of uggs for ages.

I dunno about them hon but i do know you can get Uggs on Amazon because I got mine from there :)

I bought mine from Viva La Diva and they were just under £140. They come with the certificate of authenticity and everything. You dont need to have a personal account with them, you can pay via credit/debit card. I love my Uggs. I wear them everyday!

The address is www.vivaladiva.co.uk

We seen uggs on sale at the barras b4 xmas, they had the genuine labels and boxes etc, i see ur in glasgow. it was beside one of the stalls selling toys, they were also selling dvds

We seen uggs on sale at the barras b4 xmas, they had the genuine labels and boxes etc, i see ur in glasgow. it was beside one of the stalls selling toys, they were also selling dvds

Cor dont you just love Danny Dyer!!

Thanks everyone, , will let you know if i get a pair .

i have been told that the way to tell if they are the real thing is if uggs is spelt uGgs the capital g shows its the real thing

Ah, so these are the trendy boots I keep seeing people tucking their jeans into lol I don't do fashion much :p

I saw a thread on www.moneysavingexpert.co.uk that goes into great detail about Uggs - things like - sites to avoid because they sell fakes, how to tell if they are genuine, cheaper places to buy them etc.

Just type 'Uggs ' into their forum search engine and the thread should come up

Good luck x

Betty - had a look at that site hun and I'd avoid it chicken as they don't look right to me, the logo is wrong for a start. As Ronnie mentioned the central G should be larger than the other two letters and it isnt so they are fake. :-( Also genuine Ugg branded boots are made by deckers these are made by Urban Ugg Co.

Thanks so much everyone, it seems that i can't get the style i want anywhere, the official website for ugg australia isn't able to start shipping until feb. But thanks for the help x

my sister said that they get theres from america whenever anyone is going over there as it ranges from 70 to 90 quid instead of 140 it is around here

i'm going to town tomorow so i will have another look but if i can't get them i will just wait until i can get the exact ones i want. Thanks again x

what ones do you want?

my friend has uggs for £65? the knitted ones?

hi claire,
im new here.im starting slimming world on monday and ive got 3 and a half stone to loose.whats slimming world like so far ive heard good.
how much weight have you lost?

what ones do you want?

my friend has uggs for £65? the knitted ones?

Hi hun it is the classic short chestnut ones size 6, i can't get them anywhere. there is a website called cloggs but i can't seem to manage as far as adding to my basket, even though it says they have them in stock.

Hi hun it is the classic short chestnut ones size 6, i can't get them anywhere. there is a website called cloggs but i can't seem to manage as far as adding to my basket, even though it says they have them in stock.

Those of the ones that I have!! They are lovely. You will find it hard to take em off.

Back