Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Off to the car boot in a minute

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by polishrose, 5 April 2009 Social URL.

1. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    It's a lovely day, OH is working, don't feel like staying at home so I'm off to hunt for bargains.Wearing size 22 trousers(started off as a size 26),wearing my bra that I wore before I got pregnant(cos I've lost a few inches off my bust)and a size 18 t shirt(started off in size 22) so I'm feeling fairly happy this morning.Bit of fresh air will do me and the baby good-she might sleep better this afternoon if she's out this morning.Now...where have all my socks gone?My eldest 2 keep "borrowing" them when they run out-think some new socks are in order :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Have a fab day... sunny here too, gonna get out in the garden and tame the jungle!!!

xxx

4. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Back from car boot-got some real bargains :) All baby stuff of course-LOL.Nothing for me-I decided to wait till I need a smaller size :)

5. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    I love boot sales you never know what you are going to see.Glad you picked up some bargins.

6. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Ebay is your friend!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.