Officially Start Today.

ChickenLicken

The one with animals
Had my first chocolate milk shake this morning. Taste just like cardboard YUM! LOL.

Have had really bad migraines every day for about 3 weeks now so I'm hoping this doesn't bring too much more of a headache on as my head might explode :sigh:

Just choose which soup for lunch now :D

Oh well, at least you have gotten the chocolate one out of the way first! lol

Good luck! :D

Last edited:
Hi Ya

Choc is my fave yum. But your tastes do change as go on. I have found I don't like sweet flavour for brekkie though so every morn I have the vanilla but with coffee added to it, really is quite scrummy. My trouble with the diet was so much water, so I would advise anyone to take a read on here at what you can drink. Good luck anyway. XX

Hi and welcome! Good luck on your weight loss journey!! Xxx

Thanks everyone. I was just about to say how do you drink so much water. I very rarely drink during the day as it is... always been really bad at drinking enough. Just about coming up a litre today. Already feel like a water balloon!

I had the vanilla shake today, it was a bit bleurgh to start with but by the time i was half way through it i startred to enjoy it a little :D

So i have got the chocolate cardboard shake to look forward to then? haha

I have bought flavoured water to drink as well as tap water and i think i have read on here that you can have bouillon, coke zero and black tea and coffee. (if thats not right someone please correct me lol)

I think it was only a shock as I know the taste of the Tesco slim shakes which are really nice.

I have bought flavoured water to drink as well as tap water and i think i have read on here that you can have bouillon, coke zero and black tea and coffee. (if thats not right someone please correct me lol)

All true - plus green tea and peppermint tea I believe, if you like that sort of thing ;). I like the chocolate flavour personally. xx

The chocolate one is my favourite I could have that every day lol

The water is tough to have as much as you need, I can't do more than 2.5 litres, and that means I am constantly sipping water and peeing for England lol

Haha, me too! I started trying to do the water last week to get into the habit. I must have gone to the loo about 6 times at work! I normally only go once if I really have too LOL.

All true - plus green tea and peppermint tea I believe, if you like that sort of thing ;). I like the chocolate flavour personally. xx

Im yet to try the chocolate one, its on my to-do list for tomorrow! :D

Im not a fan of herbal teas myself, i am managing okay with the flavoured water luckily :)

Back