oh no i fell off the wagon

Decided to have a night off thursday. Iv had a crappy week as my moms been ill and convinced myself that as i had stalled it might kickstart me. Its now monday night and iv put on 3lbs :'(..... Cant believe iv done it, it was going so well and i started today with every intention of getting back into woe and id blown it by 4pm. Tomorrow is another day.

Never, ever, ever give up.

Three pounds isn't the end of the world, you'll get that back off you in no time. It's probably water weight anyway. You can DO this. Heck, if I can you certainly can! Go for it!

Best wishes to your mother, I hope all is well.

I've fallen off wagon recently and been eating too many treats and the old Carb Creep has checked in - I put on 4lbs last week this week I've lost 3lbs as pulled myself together again so am 1lb over lowest posted - if I can get back up again you can too - tomorrow is a new day hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

As you have already said yourself, tomorrow is another day. Put the past behind you and keep on going, you can do it.:)

Hi Sue, we've all been there and done that, just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and go clean and green

Back