Oh please.. simple as possible please...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kymsey, 19 November 2008 Social URL.

1. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
    Ok, after 8 weeks of sw I have stayed the same this week, however, feel really fed up and bloated, generally down in the dumps needin motivation etc etc etc. Sittin here at my computer miserable. So....... can any one explain IN THE MOST SIMPLE OF TERMS, success express so that I can give myself a boost by a decent loss for next week, Please...............................................:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Susiewoosie

Susiewoosie In it to lose it

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    First of all do you have a list of the super healthy super free foods?

Fill a plate with 2/3 of this the remaining 3rd is filled with your choice of free green or red foods. you can have both together. Eg jacket potato and tuna

Normal healthy extra a and b choices.

snacks are super free foods as well eg: frozen or fresh fruit, vegetables, egg or very lf yoghurt

4. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
    oh no i don't have a list!!!!!

5. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Have a look in your book hun, if you don't have one it may be worth joining class just for one week so you can get the books xxx

6. Susiewoosie

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Superfree foods
    The following are the fabulous foods you can enjoy FREELY on all FOUR Food Optimising choices. These foods are Free on both Green AND Original days, which means they are Superfree Foods on Mix2Max and Success Express days!
    [​IMG]
    Choose from Quark (skimmed milk soft cheese), very low fat natural cottage cheese, very low fat natural fromage frais and very low fat natural yogurt.
    [​IMG]
    These versatile vegetable proteins are Superfree Food too. Check your downloadable Syns list for international alternatives - if they're Free on Green and Original, they're Superfree on Mix2Max and Success Express!
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy eggs boiled, coddled, poached, scrambled or fried using Fry Light/one cal spray
    [​IMG]
    Have as much as you like for breakfast, for dessert, as a snack or just any time you feel peckish. Cooked, canned, puréed and dried fruit counts as Healthy Extras or Syns; fruit juice always counts as Syns.

[​IMG]

(excluding potatoes, parsnips, sweetcorn, peas (apart from sugar snap and mange tout) and beans (apart from green varieties) )
    Enjoy them fresh, frozen, canned or pickled in vinegar. Cook them in any way you like; if you add fat, count the fat as Syns.

You don’t need to weigh, measure or count them – eat as much as you want anytime, any choice, any plate - they’re Superfree!

7. Susiewoosie

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Meant to say 5 - 15 syns a day as well

8. sm1ler

sm1ler Full Member

Diet:
    SW

If you can have red/green day food together and any of the super free foods, how do you know what healthy extras to have because some of these differ depending on what day you have.
    Ive never tried this success express because it confuses me!!!

9. Susiewoosie

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You can have either green or red healthy extras

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.