Oh please.. simple as possible please...

kymsey

On a journey !
Ok, after 8 weeks of sw I have stayed the same this week, however, feel really fed up and bloated, generally down in the dumps needin motivation etc etc etc. Sittin here at my computer miserable. So....... can any one explain IN THE MOST SIMPLE OF TERMS, success express so that I can give myself a boost by a decent loss for next week, Please...............................................:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

First of all do you have a list of the super healthy super free foods?

Fill a plate with 2/3 of this the remaining 3rd is filled with your choice of free green or red foods. you can have both together. Eg jacket potato and tuna

Normal healthy extra a and b choices.

snacks are super free foods as well eg: frozen or fresh fruit, vegetables, egg or very lf yoghurt

Have a look in your book hun, if you don't have one it may be worth joining class just for one week so you can get the books xxx

Superfree foods
The following are the fabulous foods you can enjoy FREELY on all FOUR Food Optimising choices. These foods are Free on both Green AND Original days, which means they are Superfree Foods on Mix2Max and Success Express days!
lowfat_dairy.gif

Choose from Quark (skimmed milk soft cheese), very low fat natural cottage cheese, very low fat natural fromage frais and very low fat natural yogurt.
quorntvp.gif

These versatile vegetable proteins are Superfree Food too. Check your downloadable Syns list for international alternatives - if they're Free on Green and Original, they're Superfree on Mix2Max and Success Express!
eggs.gif

Enjoy eggs boiled, coddled, poached, scrambled or fried using Fry Light/one cal spray
fruits.gif

Have as much as you like for breakfast, for dessert, as a snack or just any time you feel peckish. Cooked, canned, puréed and dried fruit counts as Healthy Extras or Syns; fruit juice always counts as Syns.

mostveg.gif

(excluding potatoes, parsnips, sweetcorn, peas (apart from sugar snap and mange tout) and beans (apart from green varieties) )
Enjoy them fresh, frozen, canned or pickled in vinegar. Cook them in any way you like; if you add fat, count the fat as Syns.

You don’t need to weigh, measure or count them – eat as much as you want anytime, any choice, any plate - they’re Superfree!

First of all do you have a list of the super healthy super free foods?

Fill a plate with 2/3 of this the remaining 3rd is filled with your choice of free green or red foods. you can have both together. Eg jacket potato and tuna

Normal healthy extra a and b choices.

snacks are super free foods as well eg: frozen or fresh fruit, vegetables, egg or very lf yoghurt

If you can have red/green day food together and any of the super free foods, how do you know what healthy extras to have because some of these differ depending on what day you have.
Ive never tried this success express because it confuses me!!!

Back