OJ...Resurfacing with the aid of BARS!!

:eek: Right back at'cha honey!!:eek:

its weird just how kind im being to myself...hope it lasts...its about blinkin time!;)

Im sat sipping my choc shake...physically being aware of the difference between being hungry and satisfied and leaving a bit if im full..even if it is a LL shake! May sound mad but im trying to practice this theory NOW with shakes before i HAVE to introduce food.....this will HAVE to be the year of eating and NOT SSing.....:confused: :rolleyes: :)

sat here in gym gear...raring to go..ish! also gonna book in on some one day courses now ive gone part time!!! Been toying with idea for a few weeks..what the hell am i waiting for..to be a stone lighter??? Pah...:p

Onwards and downwards and possibly sideways...:rolleyes:

Hey you! Fantastic that you have had your lightbulb moment! They help, and put you in a fantastic place!

What are you waiting for indeed?

:rolleyes: well spent 3 hours at A&E last night...what a total nightmare!

:cool: I will cut a long story short!

:eek: Basically a nurse had a root around and couldnt find anything..although I am convinced i didnt take it out. She thought maybe it could have 'slipped' out..what? Like its swimming around in the jacuzzi/pool..its pumping iron on the abductor????? Cant see it really???

:confused: Anyway she says its not there so i will have to take her word for it.

:confused: Been researching TSS and panicing myself..must NOT do that!

:eek: :eek: Had 3 large vodkas last night followed by a bar...had already had 2 in day! THEN at 3.30am as my neighbour left and before i went up to bed i drunkenly got in the biscuit tin and had about 4 I think.....crap!:(

:mad: Woke up at 7.30 with hangover from hell craving TEA&TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had the tea but pleased, so pleased to say resisted the toast...that would have have been a disaster!!!:confused:

Had a bar again this am...hangovers better..phew..just knackered and headachy!

Catching up on CBB from last night...got tons i could/should be doing..:rolleyes:

I had told myself i would sort through my size 20-12 wardrobe...will chuck anything over a 14..thats where i am now and dont want to go back to 16,18 or 20! Wonder if i will do it today..its a scary prospect...means Im 100% committed to staying in control of food....................

maybe it will clear a big space in my head as well as my wardrobe!

OK target for today..whats left of it...

:eek: wardrobe sorting
:eek: ironing
:eek: change beds
:eek: reading for school

if i do all of that will have a totally free day tomorrow......:D

:confused: well had a hot bath and done some serious tush inspecting and the odd sniff test...no signs of foreign bodies..phew..all crossed!;)

As far as wardrobe sorting goes that will have to wait along with school work BUT pleased to say I have banished a whole pile of ironing and changed beds....half way there..guess its like this bleeding weight loss plan..:rolleyes:

well after my lightbulb moment Ive been kinder to myself..at the moment thats meant having a nibble on chicken and not feeling guilty...Yknow i never thought Id even contemplate being guilty about nibbling chicken...mad isnt it....:confused:

TOTM so gonna do best but avoid scales this week as if i get on and theres no loss it may have me reaching for bics??:mad:

Staying positive...:)

Looking forward to Soapstars Final and CBB..sad arent I..and a saturday night too!:eek:

Got big girls night out 3rd Feb so gives me goal for wearing hopefully a size 12 outfit...have about 3 weeks...9-ish lbs...10st 12lb ? what i was in july...apologies for ramblings Im thinking/typing....:cool:

Hugs all round:D

Glad u got some things accomplished and are being kinder to yourself. Funny how much easier it is to do this when you are kind to yourself!

I still beat myself up about lost opportunities - a year on LL and my weight has fluctuated and am still 2 stone above my target. I could have been at target so long ago, but what's the point in regrets! We are much further on then we were so we do have to count our blessings don't we. Besides if I hadn't had struggles I would never have realised how wonderful a place minimins is!

Morning campers...:D

Well had mega lie in today...just got up! Needed to sleep havent been too good at it lately and its showing in the extra large shopping bags under my eyes!!:rolleyes:

Today the sun is shining like its a summer day, hub/son suggested bowling but Im insisting on getting some fresh air on such a glorious crispy day!!!:)

Stayed off scales again today..i was becoming a slave and expecting too much of myself so I guess Im relaxing into 'being' a little more, just hope that doesnt turn into 'complacency'...musnt get TOO comfortable with myself...weird i know, strange but true....:confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

So gonna wait til had my TOTM then see what the scales say..

Well love ya and leave ya...

hoping to get an hour in a gym today if the demands of 2 boys arent too much..they are SO boysterous(!sp) and basically run a muck on a sunday...

Hugs all round

Been to gym...managed to actually RUN on the running machine today rather than stroll..thought Id challenge myself. Booked in for PT session next week also to target problem areas...lets just say it'll be a lengthy session! Phew...:eek:

Felt a little whoosy since been to gym..light headed and sick! Still getting para about the tampon drama..been looking for signs, its doing my head in! :confused:

Went into town to sons favourite little Italian coffee shop..he has style..infact he just lurves the cakes in there but didnt leave room for one today after his pannini...i had a cup of tea and felt totally dissatisfied!!:mad:

Deprivation...need to turn that thought round into something positive...:rolleyes:

just got a bit of reading to do for school but rest of day is one of chill, chill, chill......oh and roll on wednesday 3pm where my weekend starts all over again..bliss!x:)

hiya
you should be congratulated - you had the strength to sit amongst all those cakes and watch your son devour a pannini - Like WOW! How easy would have it been to eat a cake?
You were not deprived because mentally you were so strong - you were fantastic today - and you ran on the running machine!
i think you are an inspiration - Keep up that strong determined mental state and you will be there so quickly
lol

Been to gym...managed to actually RUN on the running machine today rather than stroll..thought Id challenge myself. Booked in for PT session next week also to target problem areas...lets just say it'll be a lengthy session! Phew...:eek:

Felt a little whoosy since been to gym..light headed and sick! Still getting para about the tampon drama..been looking for signs, its doing my head in! :confused:

Went into town to sons favourite little Italian coffee shop..he has style..infact he just lurves the cakes in there but didnt leave room for one today after his pannini...i had a cup of tea and felt totally dissatisfied!!:mad:

Deprivation...need to turn that thought round into something positive...:rolleyes:

just got a bit of reading to do for school but rest of day is one of chill, chill, chill......oh and roll on wednesday 3pm where my weekend starts all over again..bliss!x:)

Hello! You CAN have those foods again you know! They aren't going anywhere, in fact, they'll be there in abundance until hell freezes over. You weren't depriving yourself of anything, in fact, quite the opposite, you were indulging yourself with the opportunity to be the size you want.

Do you do LL thought records? Just a thought, because I do, and although I thought they were a load of old bollocks at first, they actually turned out to be really really beneficial, especially at beating Miss Chatterbox into submission and smashing crooked thoughts into smithereens.

And almost forgot - WELL DONE for sitting there whilst your son ate a pannini! Now that's what I call strong!

What a productive day - I could barely get off the sofa today let alone go to the gym. Well done on resisting the good stuff in the coffee shop! Dom is right, you are not depriving yourself, but hell it does feel like it at the time *lol*!

Do you do LL thought records? Just a thought, because I do, and although I thought they were a load of old bollocks at first, they actually turned out to be really really beneficial, especially at beating Miss Chatterbox into submission and smashing crooked thoughts into smithereens.

Umm, I had forgotten all about thought records. Perhaps it is on purpose *lol*. I really embraced them when I did LL and they really helped me. I think I might have to did out some forms again and get scribbling!

:mad: ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......

:mad: Been craving choc all day...i almost went to bed as i :mad: knew the craving was getting bad..then i went into :mad:kitchen..counted up the amount of stella cans hub has :mad: consumed since tea time and counted 10....he :mad:stropped on me before cos i told him i just wanted a :mad: touch of vodka with my diet coke and previous tp that :mad: he'd been telling me in great detail about my :mad:crookedly plucked eyebrows, which, as he is hardly :mad:spruced up and smart half the time, i DID not :mad:appreciate!!!!! My issues with body started before he :mad: came along but he encoursged me to feel worse :mad:in the early days..he has since apologised tons and i :mad: know he was silly then and the BIG i AM but it still :mad:gets me and ive just turned to chocolate...shouldnt i :mad:have learned not to give into these feelings/need for :mad: comfort by now

:eek: had 2 lindt truffles and 1 choc bics..hope i can pull it :eek: back round in am...

:( just watched final destination 2 which will prob give :( me nightmares and i have to get up at 6.45 and have :( still to read before school tomorrow...poops!

:mad: PLUS I can hear hub snoring above me in his stella :mad:stupor.....we have ahd a rocky couple of :mad:years..almost split on several hundred :mad:occaions...things are often promising but often not..i :mad: guess its up ans down a bit like this food lark.....

:eek: what a blinkin blummin rambler i am....

:mad: oh crap Nic, get a flippin grip of yourself and take :mad:control of your destiny, your bod..no-ones force :mad:feeding me i know its :mad:just...................arghhhhhhhhhhhhh..

:mad: NO MORE EXCUSES!!

This is going to sound totally crap coz you have always been there for me, but, I really only have time to send you a hug and say I hope you have a better day today.

I shouldn't even be on here, it is one of those days in work today!!

Oh Nic - don't beat yourself up about it.

I can empathise totally re adverse comments from your DH as my OH never compliments me, has never said he finds me attractive (I suppose he must or why would he be with me??!!) but it would be nice to be told so - especially as he knows how lack in self confidence I am and how much it hurts when he doesn't say anything. I had a totally c*** day on Friday - read through my diary and felt awful. Was a right grumpy git and had my own pity pot in the corner of my pity party!!! The wonderful people on here talked me round ... and Saturday and Sunday I have been invincable.

You have done well so far - 59lbs lost ...... that is wonderful and you can do the last little bit - really you can!!!

I want to be at target by the Dublin meet in June - so need to lose 49lb .... and I'd love to meet you and hubby then - so you cheer me on and I'll do the same for you.

Back