Ok here goes, my journey

Thanks all for your replies on where I can find tofu, I might go in search again after work today.

I'm a bit deflated today, my D buddy informed me yesterday that she has now lost 9lbs & is just a couple of days ahead of me. So bearing in mind I will have only completed 2 weeks on Wednesday morning I jumped on the scales this morning expecting somewhere around the same but to find I have gained 2.5lb :confused: I know, I know after reading all your diaries that I shouldn't be expecting great things after my first week on cruise but I have been so good, not one thing I shouldn't have had has passed my lips.

Ok moan over & now to get back to plan

PV

B 2 egg omlette with mushrooms. 2 cups of tea
L chicken breast & salad. 1 cup of tea
D Steamed cod & cabbage & buttenut squash
S Muffins & FF yoghurt.

1 litre so far

I was absolutley shattered after shopping yesterday, literally shopped till I dropped. Had to take myself off to bed for a couple of hours with some painkillers for my back, felt much better afterwards though & watched TOWIE (yes someone has to :))

Did a big batch of muffins, lemon & ginger which needed a bit more ginger & I did some chocolate orange ones which I might try later. Not tried the yogurt maker, will give it ago tonight.

Hope you are all having a good Dukan day x

Jojo I'm a secret towie fan aswell shuuuush tell no-one lol. Don't get your self down you'll be holding water, you've been good and it will show xx

Ha ha, i thought I was the only one that watched TOWIE, no one else I know watches it - or at least they don't admit it !

I'm trying not to get down about the scales not moving I know they've got to drop eventually. I'm not eating rubbish anymore so it's got to come at some point. I guess because my D buddy is doing so well I want the same but I know we all lose at different rates & she is on medication to speed her metabalism & I can't really exercise all that much.

Another batch of muffins in,mixed herbs & chilli. Want some variety for York. i think that's another thing getting to me. They are all organising food for different nights curries, chillies non of it dukan friendly & I'm feeking a bit out of it & comments like " Oh we only need to cook for & as Jojo is following her diet plan" I bet they try & sabbotage me !

Ha ha, i thought I was the only one that watched TOWIE, no one else I know watches it - or at least they don't admit it !

I'm trying not to get down about the scales not moving I know they've got to drop eventually. I'm not eating rubbish anymore so it's got to come at some point. I guess because my D buddy is doing so well I want the same but I know we all lose at different rates & she is on medication to speed her metabalism & I can't really exercise all that much.

Another batch of muffins in,mixed herbs & chilli. Want some variety for York. i think that's another thing getting to me. They are all organising food for different nights curries, chillies non of it dukan friendly & I'm feeking a bit out of it & comments like " Oh we only need to cook for & as Jojo is following her diet plan" I bet they try & sabbotage me !

Forgot to say I found the tofu !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was where you said :D

Don't let the losses of your friend get you down, there are at least 2 reasons I can think of which would cause differences in loss....

1 If your friend is heavier than you to start with (and/or)....
2 if your friend was carrying more water than you (this would show a larger/quicker loss)
(3 only applicable in this specific case - your friends medication - BOUND to make a difference)

For reason 2, you don't want water losses really, they are inevitable on this diet - but they're not REAL losses, the hardyards of shifting the weight is where the real losses come in, stick with the plan, don't make comparisons :) you'll get there, we'll make sure of it xxx(hugs)xxx

dr d says in his book look at it as though you are going down the stairs , going down a few and then resting on one and then going down some more this is how this diet works going from plataue to plataue excuse the spelling too early to get my brain into gear lol. the real weight loss of fat is going on in the background. Are we allowed butternut squash, i thought that was counted as a starch?

yes we are allowed butternut squash in cruise....treat with caution though

Awwwww thanks Alottolose, I had a peek this morning & I'm back down 2.5lbs so I am now only going to WI on my offical WI day which is Friday otherwise it's going to drive me nuts even though Dr D says weigh in every day.

First batch of yogurt made overnight, looks ok. Will try some later with some muffins

PP day today

B Cottage cheese 2 cups of tea
L Chicken breast & a SF jelly
D Steamed cod
S Muffins & homemade yogurt

Water so far half a litre, need to get some down me, it's midday already !!!!

Hope you are all having a great day

Big pot of chilli on the cooker, doing it ready for York. Muffins made, TDM has suggested a visit to Costco Thursday night so I might pick up some fresh chicken & cook it there rather than try to do everything beforehand. Just trying to be organised before I go so there is no room for temptation.

Decided to do PP now till Friday then do 3 days PV so I won't feel I'm missing out especially when there's a Sunday roast on the cards.

I will be popping on here for sanity & to keep me focused. I can access via my phone.

I've got 2 cats fighting for my attention at the moment. Bailey who is no longer resembling the hulk is on my lap & Henry is behind me on top of the sofa swishing his tail, which is tickling me :). Henry is a funny one, a right mommys boy. I don't have any children so the cats are my substitutes :) Issey my third one & I also feed 2 others. Yes my cat food bill is extortionate !!! I get through a box a day & usually get it delivered about 40 boxes a time.

Pity Dukan isn't based on cat food :)

OOh I was just fancying a trip to York :) ( was looking at it online) haven't been for yeeeeeeeeeeears :)

Hope you have a lovely time JoJo :) x

Jojo your soooooo prepared don't let them temp you lol. I love York too that's where my son did his degree, so those three years were a great excuse to visit York, oooo sorry, vist my son hehehe x

haven't been to york since i was a child love the museum there

you sound like me with your animals :D you should try an agricultural merchants or country store as you may be able to get 15kg sacks of dry cat food for around £10 ish works out cheaper than supermarket ones .... its called breederpack.

Thanks Ellie, not heard of that before. They like a mixure of wet & dry food, go through there phases & are spoilt ! I love all animals not just cats, if I won the lottery I'd open a rescue place. Although none of my cats are rescued, I brought them to show although I didn't get very far. It was horrible, catty :) I heard stories of people super gluing the cats coats & stuff just so that they wouldn't win & people using air rifles .......I soon got out of that game & now they are just pampurred.

Busy day today, trying to do all my work as I finish tomorrow & not back in the office till Tuesday so not eaten enough but did drink plenty.

B Chicken - Why I fancied chicken this morning I'll never know !
L Chicken again, cottage cheese cup of tea
D Muffins 2 cups of tea
S SF jelly & homemade yoghurt

4 litres of water

Just had my fix of TOWIE, oh I do watch some rubbish - beats golf though ! Talking of which poor TDM will be able to play, watch it all weekend to his hearts content. How lucky he is to have me :D

Managed to get on a pair of jeans today that I couldn't do up before the holiday, although they fitted I have a muffin top which you don't see in my jeans that are loose.

Hope you are all having a good week x

Jojo you have a purrrrfect weekend, keep strong if you feel tempted just post for support one of us will be on x. True friends will support you this weekend, you never know you might convert them x Be a Good Dukaneer

Awwwww thanks Sidd, I hope I can keep it together. I've list everywhere !!!!! Stress head !!!! I'll be fine once I set of as if I've forgotten something - tough

Another PP day today, looking forward to a couple of PV days

B muffins 2 cups of tea
L fillet steak - yummy
D fillet steak & steamed cod 2 cups of tea

Water - not enough !!!

hope you have a lovely weekend x

Hello from rainy York :)

Ok so my journey up here was horrendous 2 traffic jams due to accidents on my way up so by the time I found the lodge the girls were well on there way with alcohol.

The hot tub was christened, in fact we spent all night in it. Then by 11pm everyone was in bed but then a huge row erupted, which I kept well out of. No point trying to reason with a drunk person. Alls fine though today.

Food wise I was a bit pants stuck to the plan but didn't eat enough.

B chicken & tomatoes
L chicken
D cottage cheese

Not great for a PV day didn't make the most of it.

Today is another PV day

B bacon, egg & mushrooms
L cottage cheese & a sf jelly
D chilli

Hope you are all having a good weekend x

Back