• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ok its just sooo wrong

I was sitting watching telly last night and got a real craving for............................. an Exante chocolate shake :eek: What the hecks that all aboit :rotflmao:

Ive been having them hot just now with a sweetner added and I must admit I could happily have 3 a day and nothing else but craving them?? Seriously???

THATS JUST WRONG!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
I've never craved the products but have looked forward in the past to having a certain one....but i do find my cravings do change on vlcds....i crave healthy things likes apples and salads......if only i craved them when on something like ww lol

Lynn_

On A Mission!
Doing exante 100% didnt work for me, but i have one for breakfast and i really look forward to it, its like my treat of the day lol, especiallly vanilla made with hot coffee, soooooo good

Dietkitty

Rebel without a calorie
Lol, after a month on Atkins I'm craving a vanilla shmousse!
I'm coming back to Exante for a couple of weeks to use up my supply, just trying to pick a sensible 2 weeks with no social occassions to give it 100%

Yep I could crave the hot choc shake too - I really enjoy it, it's strange as the first time I had it I thought it smelled and my family for the first few days kept saying that it did but now none of us notice that.