Ok its just sooo wrong

Starlight

Gold Member
I was sitting watching telly last night and got a real craving for............................. an Exante chocolate shake :eek: What the hecks that all aboit :rotflmao:

Ive been having them hot just now with a sweetner added and I must admit I could happily have 3 a day and nothing else but craving them?? Seriously???

THATS JUST WRONG!!!

That is seriously weird. Although I must admit I do really really look forward to my tomato and basil soup now. The mind really does boggle.

I've never craved the products but have looked forward in the past to having a certain one....but i do find my cravings do change on vlcds....i crave healthy things likes apples and salads......if only i craved them when on something like ww lol

Doing exante 100% didnt work for me, but i have one for breakfast and i really look forward to it, its like my treat of the day lol, especiallly vanilla made with hot coffee, soooooo good

Lol, after a month on Atkins I'm craving a vanilla shmousse!
I'm coming back to Exante for a couple of weeks to use up my supply, just trying to pick a sensible 2 weeks with no social occassions to give it 100%

Tell me about it.
I absolutely love mint hot chocolate. I am having to try and ration the choc shakes now as I'm not gonna have any left!!

Last edited:
Yep I could crave the hot choc shake too - I really enjoy it, it's strange as the first time I had it I thought it smelled and my family for the first few days kept saying that it did but now none of us notice that.

Back