ok so i lied....

ThinDilema

Well it wasnt a massive lie! but basically its not day 1 today its day 1 tomorrow :D Ive tried the porrige, and soups today then starting tomorrow :D if nothing because i had breakfast and i kinda want a clean slate does that make sense?
Anyhooo im basically finding all i can eat is the porrige and soup...the shakes are making me gag a little like i cannot stomach them, but the porrige and soups are yum so is it ok to live of them??

(BL kinda wanting some mums advice haha!!)

Hope everyones having a good day :) And Im praying tomorrow goes smooothly!!

Lovesyou all
:cool:

lol You are a nut. :D

I hope you bought enough packs to see you through as you dipped into them today!?

Well, you can try varying the shakes - did you make them too thick? Did you just shake them? Or are you using a hand blender? I blend mine with ice, and make a smoothie and they are gorgeous. What is it about them you don't like? The tast? Or the texture? Or the temperature? I like them either ice cold or hot made with coffee.

Get your head wrapped right round what you are starting tomorrow - and be ready to ONLY have 4 packs a day. Now brekkie first... ;)

You need to commit to it, and be as positive as ever. Some people get by on just one or two items, but I think variety is important to stave of boredom - so lets see if we can come up with a way you like the shakes....what is it you don't like?

x

Right - so heres to tomorrow then, fresh start and all that. I would imagine that variety does make it easier, but for me I had 2 choc shakes and a bar (sometimes toffee, sometimes peanut) everyday for 11 ish weeks! x

BL - haha i know but i cant help it!! there packs left over from january which i just swap over to ive got quite alot im going to keep them for maintance :)
Im not sure, tbh i dont feel 'well' today so it might just be that, im going to try and have a hot vanilla and coffee tomorrow morning and see how that is :) i think it might have even been the coffee beans my dad has bought their very strong lol tink ill get my own lol!!
ive spent the evening reading LL magazines i got from my LLC feel really motivated now :D just a bit under the weather mind you it is august and tipping it down with rain!!! :rolleyes:

Lovesyou all
xxx

Right - so heres to tomorrow then, fresh start and all that. I would imagine that variety does make it easier, but for me I had 2 choc shakes and a bar (sometimes toffee, sometimes peanut) everyday for 11 ish weeks! x

hahaha! i could see myself living off porrige and vanilla shakes! :rolleyes:

theres worse things to live off isnt there! the stories in the mags are really inspiring arent they x

they are arent they!! seeing the pictures and reading stories that are so smiliar to me! :D

It took me ages to get into the shakes. Have you tried making them into a mouse rather than a shake? I did that for the first couple of months and then when I was more used to the taste I found I could take them as shakes.

how do we make them into mouses??? im very intrested :D

just add less water - its kinda like a paste, i didnt like it though to be honest. I bake one choc shake and make a little bun out of it and then have the other shake poured over it, it wasnt to replace food, but it was the easiest way I found to get all 4 foodpacks into me in a day xxx

Vanilla shake Wow is a must
:) Porridge is quality aswell ('',)
Have a good one tomorrow :)
x

There are a range of recipies for things you can do with food packs in a thread in this forum. You might like to look at this as you may find this makes some of the packs better for you.

In general I found that I just got used to the flavours after a bit (except the chocolate - that's horrible!)

In general I found that I just got used to the flavours after a bit (except the chocolate - that's horrible!)

I used to hate the chocolate too. I could not find anything about it that tasted like chocolate.

Then I added three - (yes! 3) hermasitas - and then it tasted scrummy - like chocolate.

I never used hermasitas - but I do with the chocolate. Changed it 100%.

It sounds like a lot of sweetener, but I founf the chocolate so flat and bitter, it needed it. Now its one of my favourites. :)

BL - I only like really dark, low sugar, bitter chocolate (85% plus if possible) so I don't think adding sweetener would help me. I dislike most chocolate available in this country, the French are so much better at it!

BL - I may have to try it. I don't suppose it get's rid of the little white lumps the chocolate shake seems to have does it?

I don't have a blender and I probably couldn't be bothered to clean it if I did. I don't really do kitchen. I just use the shaker, works fine for most shakes.

I never used a blender either,nor the shaker. I used to lose half the powder with the lumps sticking in the grid bit.
I became very adept at mixing to a smooth paste with a .........spoon.......!
It also meant i didn't have to remember to take anything with me when I was out except the sachet.
I did that for 10months. Worked for me.

Back