Old packs....

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by peanut, 5 January 2009 Social URL.

1. peanut

peanut Full Member

I was on the LL plan last year and lost 3st! I then gained about a stone when I found love!! Yippee (not to the weight gain)
    Anyway I have about a month's worth of packs but there out of date between Sep 08 and now - does anyone know if I can still use them or would they make me ill?

Not looking forward to start again... but here goes anyway!

Thanks Peanut xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sheba

sheba Member

rosemary conley
    Hi I have done the same and have been using up old packs from last Sept/Oct with no ill effects!!:17729:well no more than normal!!

Good luck
  4. pippy

pippy New Member

i have just started back and use my out of date packs they are fine
  5. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Castaway

I fell pregnant and came off LL then used up the packs after the pregnancy. They were substantially out of date by then but I felt fine and they tasted fine. I didn't feel at all as if I was getting fewer nutrients but then I always took a multi-vit with my packs even when they were in date.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.