Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

LondonIrishOllie

Pensively Posting
Just been woken up by LT buddy to remind me of today! :) as if I could forget..

This is going to be my little diary of how I think its going etc etc. Havent even tried the shakes yet... here goes! Great day for it though.. yay!! start of something special!

hahahah! lmao.... get yourself some sleep tonight yeah? Ive had a good few late nights but nothing I cant handle. Off to do some shopping so have a good day and let me know how you get on x

All the best ollie with LT, Ya will be fine, remember that goal ya are trying to reach for and ya will pass it with flying colours!! We are all in here together so if ya need anything just holler!! Take care for now and good luck for your first week, cant wait to see your results, remember ya have to win to keep simba other fbtb gets him...lol

This is going to be my little diary of how I think its going etc etc. Havent even tried the shakes yet... here goes! Great day for it though.. yay!! start of something special!

hey good luck Ollie - today is the first day of the new slimline YOU :D

keep us posted with your successes !

Debz xx

I'm just waiting to have mine delivered, as all is closed until Friday. Just want to start it now to be honest! 6 months until my wedding, need to loose 5 stone-is that long enough?!
HELP!!! x

hostiekylieboo! you will be there in no time.. it is definitely doable by your wedding. So far on average I have lost a stone a month... so I think If I can do it anyone can ! good luck !

simba is mine!! remember ollie... you need to lose MORE than 12lb to get simba!... xx good luck for your first week!.. hehe im so excited for you!

:bliss::vibes::happy036::0clapper::party0011::bananalove:

O god this is disgusting... strawberry, my fav flavour and fav fruit in the whole world is making me sick,,, put a sweetner in and no good... yuck!

:(:( that's not good....what other flavours does LT have ?? I'm sure there's bound to be something you'll like.....

No CDCs near you ?? CD has the biggest variety of flavours....

Don't give up hun.....you will find something you like.....

Debz xx

trying putting some ice in it and ya will get used to them, i will warn ya it gets worse before it gets better......lol but ya can handle it!!

Thanks for all your words of encouragement! I just want to get it started! Should be in by Tuesday! Do most people use a shaker or a blender? My job wont allow me to use a blender (on an plane) does a shaker do a good enough job?! x

plenty of experimenting to do I think! just finished mine now until tonight... water to drink till then.. what a change this is!

Thanks for all the advice... miss_unknown.. its gonna get worse before better?!!! yay!!

debz32, yes there is one close alright but I dont wanna move off LT after my first shake.. I'll be forcing it down me!

Debbie, sounds like a good idea.. will give it a go..

thanks again

Also if you like hot chocolate make a sachet last 3 drinks, I add a spoon of coffee and sweetners and have in a normal mug. I use about 3 heaped tspoons of the choc shake. You can also do half with vanilla and chocolate adding the coffee and sweetner again. Just experiment and find what is best for you.

Back