Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

hey Ollie - you work near me! LOL - did you make it home alive?! I left early and managed to get to Cannon street station :)

Hows it like to eat food again! Its great huh?

hehe really? where abouts do u work? we should go for refeed lunch! I left half 6 and walked to London Bridge.. was fine from there... so weird eating again!!

Ollie,
I have decided to save up for a confidence coat for you. You should be so proud of yourself. I have stayed with your journey from the start and cannot believe how different you look. Fortunately from the sound of your posts you are still the fabulous guy you were at the start. I truely wish you knew how fab you are. You are an inspiration and you deserve a confidence coat of the highest order!! I've had my rant.... I just want you to know that xx

omg, this made me smile so much!! rosie where have u been hiding! thanks so much! :) when u buy it let me know! ur a star xxx

Hiya hun,

How are things? How does it feel to be on refeed? Are ya going to keep a diary in the refeed section as I would like to know about your journey there too, so far ya have been such a great inspriation to me and kept me sane throughout this diet. 5 stone off since new year is brillant babe and ya should be extremley proud off yourself. Just wondered though have any of your work mates noticed a change and said anything? Last question I promise, how is the lady friend? Everything still hot in that direction?

heheh so many questions.. Im good thanks and u? Feels so weird! routine is now out the window and I have to think about what im gonna eat instead of putting 5 mins aside every morning and evening for shakes... Yea I've started a diary there alright.. keep an eye but I dont think there's gonna be much exciting there..
At work.. yep pretty much everyone I know and some I dont have said it to me. I can't go a day in the past 3-4 weeks without someone saying.. been the talking point on numerous occasions which I hate!!
Lady friend is good, still havent re-met but will just after easter.. Im gonna go down to her to say hi! :)

i tasted mums spag bog by accident without the sauce just the mince and seasoning..its her fault for making me cook it ffs. :( xxx

Aww dont worry.. thats fine! its only small and wont affect WI.. dont worry! :) xxx

OK every 2 weeks is photo time so here goes.. Have put all these in albums on my page..

Week 13 Comparison:

14481-albums877-picture6479.jpg

A Sample of how I looked :( :( :

14481-albums1135-picture6481.jpg

T-Shirt Pic:
14481-albums1135-picture6485.jpg

Clothes I bought shopping on Sat:
14481-albums1135-picture6484.jpg

14481-albums1135-picture6483.jpg

This coat is size Medium.. weird I even tried it on not a mind fitting and buying:
14481-albums1135-picture6486.jpg

Finally a look at me in my old trousers..
14481-albums1135-picture6487.jpg

Not sure what to do with this diary now.. its helped me so much.. I'll prob be back to finish off the weight loss after easter.. depending on refeed.. we'll see... thanks all so much the support I needed throughout... couldnt of done it without u all..

Here's a nice song thats gonna help me sleep tonight :)
[youtube]9iraoHE6JlY[/youtube]

Last edited:
Ollie, you look amazing, like a totally different person, nobody in Ireland will recognise you, what a brilliant transformation. Well done Ollie, have a great time with your Family and Friends back home.

PS, how do you add all those photos to a thread, its not on the signature is it?

awww when can i be seen on your arm lol xxx:) buff times ollie buff times xx

Holy crud!

You look great! well done matey! :D

Wow, you look so different. You look amazing. You must be very proud of what you've done over 13 weeks. Incredible!!

Ollie, you look amazing, like a totally different person, nobody in Ireland will recognise you, what a brilliant transformation. Well done Ollie, have a great time with your Family and Friends back home.

PS, how do you add all those photos to a thread, its not on the signature is it?

hehe thats the plan anyways!! they better get a shock! Im just happy im healthier thats all to be honest!

Add photos by getting the url to the photo, right click>copy photo link, and then using the photo icon in the toolbar here..

awww when can i be seen on your arm lol xxx:) buff times ollie buff times xx

hehe u crack me up u really do! x

Holy crud!

You look great! well done matey! :D

thanks hun, bit to go yet but will be slower!

Wow, you look so different. You look amazing. You must be very proud of what you've done over 13 weeks. Incredible!!

thanks hun! :) wont be fully happy till im thin again but its a start :)

wow what a difference :) you look fantastic and should be very proud of what youve achieved

h xx

Oh.My.God Ollie, you look bloody fabulous and no doubt you feel great!!

Everyone is going to be so shocked when you go home and so proud of you,all your lipotrim buddies sure are proud of you.

Good luck with the refeed Ollie and keep us updated.

Oh.My.God Ollie, you look bloody fabulous and no doubt you feel great!!

Everyone is going to be so shocked when you go home and so proud of you,all your lipotrim buddies sure are proud of you.

Good luck with the refeed Ollie and keep us updated.

aww thanks hun, feel a lot better than I did at xmas... thanks so much!! :)

well done ollie ya are looking great!! Surely ya havent much left to lose?

Have 18lbs to go before my chemists target for me of a bmi of 25.4
thank u!!

so are ya going on refeed for the last 18lbs or trying a similar diet like slimming world?

gonna refeed and be good for the next 2.5 weeks till I get back here.. go to chemist for WI, hope to be a little less than 18lbs and then talk to him about it.. not doing a diff diet.. its either lt or nothing.. we'll see

Ollie im so proud of u!!!!

Ive just been flicking through ur diary again lol and looking at how far u have come and i actually got a lump in my throat :(

Dont b a stranger hun- i need u for the last stone of mine and u havent had my piccies yet lol x

aww hun thanks so much.. ill still be here of course for u! without a doubt! and u'll get rid of that stone.. hope I can too.. yes I want those pics!! xx

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe it! Ollie you look absoultly AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So very well done you - your family are going to be so suprised when they see you.:eek:

Special thanks for the T-shirt pic:D

Have you got your bike yet and have you seen anything more of your foreign visitor? Not that I'm at all nosy:rolleyes:

Wow Ollie!!! Well done! Must feel so good to have 'finished'!
Enjoy Easter! xxx

hey Ollie the pics are amazing! You have come so far!

ps: i work in St Pauls!

Back