OMG I've just got into a size 14!!

hobbithead

Well today I finally had enough of my final smallest pair of jeans falling down and thought I would have a quick look for a cheap pair to keep me going. I went into New Look and picked up a 16 and a 14 not expecting to get into the 14 as the are normally small sizes.

16 fitted well but was TOO BIG round the waist so tried the 14 and got in (snug fit!!) but had big overhang. So nipped across the road to Next and their 14 fits perfect!!

I am so chuffed, I can't stop smiling:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations!

I have just bought a new pair of jeans 2 sizes smaller - it's a great feeling!

Woohoo check you out, well done and enjoy the new jeans and the new figure

Thanks chaps, thought I would get into a 16 but not a 14, great motivator for me:D:D

Oh that's wonderful! I am SO pleased for you!:D

did the exact same thing yesterday decided on a whim to try a pair of size 14s and they fitted like a glove, was getting sick of making extra 'holes' in my belts to hold up my size 16s lol! I also couldnt believe how little they weighed in comparison to the size 16s jeans strange but true...

Well done
xxx

Thanks everyone, need to remember how good this feels when I am having a wobbly day!!!

that's great! You must be feeling so happy! I'm hoping to join you in the 14's by Xmas, I notice we're the same height so if i shift another 10 lbs or so maybe I'll fit in them too( although having read threads about height , weight and clothes sizes nothing is ever certain:))

Thats fantabulous news well done :)

EEeek well done, how exciting,, I have a pair of size 14 jeans I wore to a party 5 yrs ago, I will get into them , what a great feeling youmust have had!

Back