OMG only Day Two

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by garcia24, 30 January 2007 Social URL.

1. garcia24

garcia24 The Big Shake House

Diet:
    Soul Source
    Wow i cant believe it i went to my CDC house to change the not so very tasty strawberry shake for Chickn and mushroom soup very tasty but the way and she asked me if i wanted to weight myself my answer being why the hell not

WOW 3 1/2 lbs in two days i cant believe it thats a really motivation for me im over the moon

garcia24 x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

Diet:
    The Harcombe Diet
    That's brilliant - this diet really is amazing. Looking forward to hearing what your week's loss is.

Well done - keep up the good work :)

4. mistrymiss

mistrymiss Member

Hi Garcia
    Well done on your weight loss! its really inspiring when the weight drops off so quickly.
    i have struggled a bit this week (week 3) and only lost 2 and a half pounds :cry:
    i know, its still a loss but...oh well :eek:
    i did have a little cheat on saturday so i suppose i only got myself to blame and with all the cold weather i have been struggling to drink the water....can anyone inspire me?!! :rolleyes:
    Paula

5. garcia24

garcia24 The Big Shake House

Diet:
    Soul Source
    thank you all for your replies,

i cant believe that i have been so good i have struggled myself with the water drinking but im getting there slowly

xx

6. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Brilliant!! well done! imagine what it will be like after a week!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.