On plan until I get there!

Brilliant, I hope so! Accountability is good and I'm as honest as possible.
Thanks for the kind words.
My problem with drinking is I really don't like g&t, my favourite is southern comfort with lemonade but try getting diet lemonade in a pub or restaurant!
I'm out tomorrow night with my husband to a lovely looking restaurant. The wine is very expensive so just a couple of glasses for me!

Today (day 32)
B- pret breakfast pot (mushrooms, beans, poached egg) (3 syns at a guess), coffee (1 syn)
L- paella (3 syns)
D- maybe a SW ready meal
S- banana, 2 ryvita (half hexb), cheese triangles (hexa), toast (half hexb plus 1 syn for marg), pear

12 syns total taking into account a bit extra cheese - and the fact that clover is twice the calories of the clover light I had before! I also fully intend to have some free rice pud so there's that. Sweet tooth!

Well done. I'm stuffed full after today lol

Plan for today: not to make it too much of a disaster as we are going out tonight.
B- eggs, 1 toast (half hexb), coffee (1 syn), banana
L- rest of the SW ready meal with rice (I had half of it last night - sweet potato curry, v nice)
D- fancy restaurant! Crab and avocado salad, trout, wine, no pudding. About a squillion syns
S- Turkey bacon, fruit, yoghurt, ryvita (half hexb) and cheese (hexa) - sounds like a lot tbh

Had a lovely time last night despite all the syns.
Today (Day 34)
B- Turkey bacon which I didn't have yesterday, egg, tomato, coffee (1 syn)
L- struggled with what to have, ended up with a heck chicken sausage sandwich with cheese, marg and Mayo (hexb, half hexa, 7.5 syns). No veg! I will have a banana
D- spag Bol, cheese (half hexa)
S- rice pudding, fruit, yoghurt, Alpen bar (3 syns)

Did really well yesterday but sneaking a peek at the scales it says +1 kg!
Will try to keep my mind off it until my normal weigh in day tomorrow.
Today's plan:
B- fruit salad, yoghurt, 1 weetabix, milk (half hexb, 1/3 hexa), coffee (2 syns)
L- chicken sausages(1.5 syns), egg, mushroom, tomato
D- beef bourginon from freezer
S- 2 ryvita with cheese, baby bel (rest of hexa and b), Alpen bar (3.5 syns), yoghurt, fruit

Tomorrow will be a problem as we have people round for lunch (including lots of kids). Will be sandwiches, pizza, dips etc. I honestly did look at sw friendly options but I would just end up with things no one wanted to eat. But a thought just occurred- I'll look into stuffed potato skins, that would fill me up so I won't be tempted by the other stuff...

I bombed on the G&T front, had to have beer, spirits weren't being served at the liaison function....did my best to put it right with a club ride today, a few more miles than anticipated...

Mrs Quins birthday lunch tomorrow, so thinking of doing party food instead of a Sunday lunch. Maybe chicken skewers, Chinese pork loan chops. SW wedges, smoked mackerel, prawns, salads, possibly some onion bhajees , Spring or duck rolls....

I will just have to put the last couple of days (and Thursday) behind me. However family is insisting on Chinese tomorrow so will require more self control than I've had recently, and then a family birthday next Saturday and going to see more family on Sunday. Later this month there is a big work thing over 2 days away from home. And I may have to go to Glasgow overnight so don't know what my options will be. Staying on plan isn't exactly easy but I need to do as well as I can this week.
In the end analysis scales showed +0.4 kg this morning - not sure what that is in old money but I hope I manage to sts this coming week.

Plan for tomorrow (day 37)
B- 2 weetabix and milk (hexb, half hexa), coffee (1 syn)
L- jacket with baked beans, salad
D- Chinese seafood mushroom and bamboo (4.5 syns), plain rice, 5 crackers (1.5 syns)
S- rice pudding, fruit, yoghurt, 2 baby bel (Half hexa plus ?1 syn)

This really feels like a confessional... I considered not admitting that today has been another fail, for reasons I won't bore you with
B- pret porridge (12 syns), coffee (1 syn)
L- pub with workmates- goats cheese salad (hexa plus ?? Syns)
D- mushroom and creme fraiche tagliatelle (2 syns I think). Postponing Chinese to Wednesday.
S- crisps! (15 syns or so), banana, boots shapers bar (5 syns)
Just awful.

Just get back on plan tomorrow hun xx all is not lost. You have 105 syns for the week.

Thank you! How goes it with you?

I tend to ditch the whole thing if one thing goes wrong in the day. Must get out of that habit.

Starting today on plan with overnight oats, have mushroom tagliatelle in my bag for lunch, plans for a new recipe for dinner (seen in new sw magazine- something with aubergine, tomato and lentils).

Did well yesterday and lost 2 lb. I drank loads of prosecco over the weekend but I saved up plenty of syns in the week. Gonna try and cut back at weekends so I don't get hungover :doh:

Gonna have lamb shanks in mint gravy tonight with Mash peas and carrots . Gotta find one with the lowest syns yet and will report in later xxx

Day 38 is on track
B- overnight oats (3/4 hexb),coffee (2 syn)
L- mushroom tagliatelle (5 syns)
D- steak, rice, sw aubergine stew. Typical sw recipe, it made loads so I will fill several freezer bags. And I cooked too many lentils for it, so I will be having lentil salad and lentil soup in the next few days.
S- humous (3 syns), breadstick ( 2 syns), ryvita and cheese (1/4 hexb, 1/3 hexa), baby bel (2/3 hexa), Yoghurt

Day 39 good so far
B- overnight oats (hexb), coffee (2 syns)
L- mushroom tagliatelle (5 syns)
D- aubergine stew, grated cheese (half hexa)
S- fruit, ryvita (3 syns), cheese (half hexa), rice pudding

Last night I had maybe 3 extra syns worth of humous and tonight another 3 so will forgoe the ryvita and have more grated cheese and a babybel for my hexa.
I've bought the ingredients to make sw humous though, hope it's as nice as people say and I don't miss the tahini too much!

I've seen on 2 websites that 85g ricotta is a hexa. Is that right or is it the reduced fat kind I need?? I think I will only find full fat ricotta in my local shop, and I want it with my lentil salad on Friday.

Yesterday was good, today also good so far!
Day40
B- overnight oats (hexb), coffee (3 syns)
L- aubergine stew, cheese (2/3 hexa), banana
D- sw ready meal I think unless I make lentil soup
S- rice pudding, baby bel, ham
Maybe a frozen yoghurt (around 4 syns)

Plan for tomorrow
B- turkey bacon, egg, mushroom, tomato, coffee (1 syn)
L- lentil salad with ricotta (half hexa)
D- Chinese seafood with mushroom and bamboo (4.5 syns), rice
S- ryvita (half hexb), cheese (half hexa), Alpen bar, rice pudding, fruit

Great job so far Hun xx

Back