On the last stone!

Crims

Silver Member
Today I weighed myself and I'm
10stone!!! Which means in 26 days I've lost 13lbs.

I know this last stone will be tough and slower but I can wait to see the 9s on my scales!!!! Can't wait to buy new clothes too, and in a size 10! To treat myself I've ordered a pair of new country boots (might not seem like an exciting reward but when you're horsey it is!)

If anyone is starting or thinking of starting, do it - the results are well worth it.

Oh my God i want some country boots but my good damn calfs are too wide! So can only fit in the fuller fillies which are alot of money, so i really do see the treat there for yourself!!

And well done you, i love seeing on the scales when it drops to a lower stone such a milestone. Are you doing WS or SS?? x x

wow u tink in the next month u cld be at your target your doing great stay strongx

Thanks guys, I'm doing a mix if TS days and WS days. I tend to do TS on wkdays and WS on weekends - like tonight I'm off to a BBQ so I shall have some meat and salad. If I have a WS day during the week I have an omelette. I know doing a mixture will mean it takes longer but i feel comfortable doing it this way

Well done Crims - that's fab. How exciting to have those size 10s just within reach :)

Yep I'm off to try on my skinny diesel jeans which I grew out if, wish me luck, if they fit I'm wearing them to the BBQ! Xxx

Well done, your doing brilliantly x

Thanks all, now only 10lbs to go!

Well done!

Well done, not far to go until target. Did the jeans fit? I am looking forward into fitting in to some of my old clothes, but also splashing out on some new ones ;-) x

Back