Total Solution On the road to a slimmer me :D

I was going to do an AAM week cause I thought you had to but have read so many people on here that dont that I dont think I will. I like the fact with the packs that I know exactly what I can have and all control has been taken away from me and I know if I start eating I wont want to stop!!

I did sneak a mouthful of chicken as I was serving up the Sunday roast though and it never tasted sooooooo good. :D

Hope your tummy ache passes soon x

Ooh yum bet that chicken was nice! Didn't come on for long yesterday as little one really ill, once he gets like this he goes downhill quickly so will keep an eye on him. He's currently curled up with his blanket and pillow on the floor (he prefers hard surfaces) watching Charlie and Lola - a show he'll normally scream at.

Hunger has gone :) Tummy ache went the next day. I've been bugging the other half about getting a second tattoo, and hes told me once I get to 10 stone then yes I can :) hes completely against them and piercings so its a complete turn around for him.

Well theres an incentive to lose the weigh! What tattoo were you thinking of getting? I've always wanted one but am too much of a wuss and have a pain threshold of minus 10!! Plus my other half is also really against them.

Bless the little one, hope he feels better soon.
Pleased to say we got a good nights sleep last night and went right through till 6am which compared to the last couple of nights was a dream.

Glad your tummy ache has gone, you're through the worst and it should be much easier from now on x

I hope so! Though past two days has been really easy for me, buying new shakes next week as I've been stuck on the banana ones - can't wait to try the others :D Keep drinking at least 3L of water a day now, though I think I'll invest in the water flavouring pots cos our water is really rank and bottled water is expensive.

I was thinking of either getting Ryan (sons name) on my wrist or I have a heart on my lower belly by my hip, I was thinking of getting a star on the opposite side. I was quite worried about how much it'd hurt but it didn't hurt that much to be honest :/ If you get it on your foot its meant to be painful lol

Aww yay I'm glad you finally had a proper sleep :) You might find they just randomly pop quite quickly now then.

Did you guys do anything nice for Valentines day? We don't do anything for it really :/ lol - we're boring :p haha!

Hey Beth really glad it's going so well :) keep at it :)

Thank you Dustqueen :) Well done on your losses! how long you been on Exante for?

Official weigh in today - 9lbs gone in the first week :D Little one was up during the night - threw up all over my bed :( But better out than in and he went back to sleep until 7.

Already had 500ml of water. :)

Wow 9lbs, thats great!! :party0019:

No we dont really do anything for valentines either, other half had one of his favourite meals while I sat and drank a hot chocolate shake and then we watched a dvd so pretty much a usual night in front of the tv. :) We agreed no presents or cards as we are skint!!

I think the name on the wrist sounds really nice, :) my brother has his sons name on his arm and its lovely. If I was to get one it would be a star on my foot so guess I've picked the most painful place :eek:

Sorry to hear about little one, its horrible when they're poorly through the night aint it, :( hope he is feeling better soon.

Well done again on the loss and good luck for week 2 x :happy036:

GetItRightx said:
Thank you Dustqueen :) Well done on your losses! how long you been on Exante for?

Official weigh in today - 9lbs gone in the first week :D Little one was up during the night - threw up all over my bed :( But better out than in and he went back to sleep until 7.

Already had 500ml of water. :)

My losses need updating as I went completely off plan Dec-Feb :S back on it tomorrow :)

.. Past few days been really eurgh, its a cough and cold and I'm the last one in the family to get it - typical!though I have been sticking to the diet :) will update more when feeling human x

Oh Beth hope you feel better soon.

Well done for sticking with it while you are poorly x

Thank you, feeling much better today but did go to bed really early last night so think that helped. Though good news for me bought some size 18 jeans a few weeks ago and they were a bit tight but had to wear a belt still (my hips are a lot bigger than my waist) - today, they're a bit too big on me and I've got to put more holes in my belt. Though getting pissed off at the other half, everytime he goes into the kitchen he asks if I want food, just now he makes himself dinner and then for 3 minutes goes "Are you sure you don't want anything? I'm having wedges and steak I can put some in for you" - Then the next breath hes like "You're doing really well on the diet stick to it!" - just want to shout at him at times :mad:

Hope your doing well x

Glad you are feeling better. :D Must be a great feeling to feel your clothes getting lose. :woohoo: I put on some pjs that havent fit me for a while last night and they are now actually a little baggy. Looks like we have finally found a diet that works. :)

I know what you mean about the oh, mine was the same at first but I think he has realised now though that I'm not going to say yes. He still eats great big massive dinners in front of me and scoffs his face with chocolate, sweets and wine most nights but I guess he cant change just cause I got myself so fat!! :sigh: And the way I see it, the bigger he's getting by scoffing his face will make me look smaller next to him x

Haha that is a great way to look at it! Though my OH has a bigger tum than me, however I decided to try a few tops on that I had been saving up in my "new wardrobe" and I'm pleased to say most of them fit :D All the size 14 tops fit :D Result! My body goes like that though, tops a size smaller than my bum. Not complaining as haven't been this size since pre-preg. I had a word with my OH, and joked to him maybe he should do it too and *dun dun dun* next order I do, he wants one too! Though he'll do WS. Its great isn't it with the smaller size clothes fitting again? :) My mum is buying all the clothes that are too big for me now which is helpful as the 18 jeans I got the other week were £28 lol

Hows the little one and his teething? x

Thats good then to have someone do it with you, lets see if he sticks to it as well as you are. :) I asked my OH if he wanted to join me and I think he nearly fainted at the suggestion. When he diets though he loses weight so fast (really pi**es me off) so he doesnt really need to do something as extreme as Exante

Size 14 is a nice size I think, when I'm at goal I'd like to be a comfortable 12-14. I have no desire to be a stick. Thats the only problem losing weight that you have to keep getting new clothes when have hardly worn the last ones but good idea for your mum to have them, at least you get some money back. :D

Had a rough night with little one last night, didnt settle till about 1am then got up a couple of times and then was properly up from about 6am so am absolutely shattered. Think I'm gonna go crawl into my bed and catch up on some sky + hollyoaks if I can stay awake.

Hope your little boy is feeling better now x

Yeah I've noticed that about men and women, men can lose weight really quickly! I've always said I wanted to be an 8, but I can feel my hip bones already and most of my fat is my hips and bum area so not sure if I can even get to an 8 lol

Aww no! I hope you had a better night last night, well done on your loss for this week :D

Eurgh, think dreaded TOTM is coming which is a shock to me as haven't had one since May last year. Might need to check that the coil hasn't been affected so will ring the doctors tomorrow for their advice. Ryan is feeling a lot better thank you, hes done some strange poos though so don't think we're out of the woods 100% with him yet.

Oh no, hate TOTM!! :mad: You're lucky not to have had one since last May though, mine came back about 5 weeks after having Maxi even though I was fully breastfeeding. You should definitely check with the doctor though just to be on the safe side.

Glad Ryan is feeling better, well almost, lots of cuddles should get him to 100% :D

Much better nights sleep last night, he went right through from 9 till 7!! Thought I was dreaming when I woke up this morning x

Have had a lovely day today, been out delivering thank you cards from Maxi's christening which was a couple of weeks ago and then popped in to see some family. Got the step kids over tonight (my OH has 2 boys from a previous relationship) so just off to cook everyones tea and I am even treating myself to some chicken, scrammbled egg and salad :woohoo:

Hope you have had a good day x

Lol, wouldn't be too quick to say I was lucky with no TOTM lol - I had the implanon before the coil and bleed 3 weeks off, one week off, non stop for a year and a half. Doctors wouldn't take out the implanon, kept putting me on the pill and it wouldn't work. Twas only when I got fed up, visited my mum and went to the walk in clinics by her that it got taken out.

Ooh I bet your dinner was yum & well done on another good week on the weigh in :D Pancake day today and the OH and little one are eating some later.

Visited OH's parents yesterday and the MIL noticed the weight loss. She didn't seem happy as she always called me names and remarks about being fat. Her face dropped when she asked how much I lost, I ended up showing her how baggy my trousers are.. of course she had to be negative and said "Don't get rid of your clothes" implying I'll be going back into them *rolls eyes* so told her my mums having them.

Ordered the bumper pack of shakes today, so they should come tomorrow, only had the banana so far but now I'm finding them sickly so will be nice to have a change.

Hope Maxi has been letting you sleep more :) Tis nice when they sleep through isn't it? Ryans 3 and still not sleeping through - ends up coming into us between 1am - 3am though last night he didn't come into us and woke up a bit later than usual (7am)

xx

Oh no, sounds like you had a really rough time of it, :mad: you deserve a year off then! Doctors are so annoying sometimes and do not know best!

Luckily my OH is not a massive fan of pancakes so he's not having them so at least I dont have to go through that temptation. :) We usually have his other 2 boys on pancake day but its their mums birthday today so they're staying at home so the house will be pancake free. Phew!

She sounds really mean!! :( Best thing to do to really rub her face in it is not see her for a while (if thats possible) and keep on losing and then see her face when you turn up looking all slim and gorgeous in new clothes. :D I'd feel like blowing a raspberry at her! :p Childish i know but satisfying, lol.

I'm ordering my next box of shakes today, I have the bumper pack that has 21 of each flavour in and lasts a month. Got some tesco bars too just to give a bit of variety. £100 a month isnt too bad for one of these types of diets.

I brought Maxi into us about 10 last night cause he was screaming the house down :cry: and he settled about midnight but then slept through till 7am too so cant complain. And he has woken up with his first tooth!! I bet its nice having middle of the night cuddles with Ryan, I bet you would miss them if he started sleeping through x

Aww yay on the first tooth! Took its time didn't it? lol, they'll all pop through soon you watch ;)

Yeah luckily we're not seeing her for a while now - but she only lives round the corner.. luckily she doesn't walk out anywhere ;) The other day I saw her she said to me your not buying size 14 tops now are you? and at the time I lied and said nope, then when she commented on my weight loss and said about baggyness, I said "Well this tops a 14 and fits me fine you even want it but they don't go to a size 20" Shes always hated me ;)

My box arrived today :D just had a choccie shake and its not that bad :/ though I did have two sweetners as I heard bad reviews :p The after taste is mank though. The Tesco bars are delish! I saw the exante bars contain nuts and I'm not a fan of them so I used the tesco or the biggest loser bars. They give you jaw ache though after a while. The bumper one is what I got too lol, I'm not a fan of soups.

Bought myself a new coat today as my coats are too big, spent 20 minutes in the changing room and the size 14 fit me fine :) just waiting on my new jeans to turn up otherwise I'll do school run with trousers round my ankles lol

Weigh in today and I've lost 3lbs this week, kinda wish it was 4 so I would of been on the 14 stone exactly lol

Well done on the 3lbs. :talk017:

Yes the bloody tooth did take its time but hopefully the worst is over, was up nearly the entire night screaming the house down last night and I'm like a zombie today! :eek: he has been fine though and had trial run at the childminders this morning. :(

Aww you must be so pleased to be in a 14 coat, :D good on you for treating yourself to some new stuff. And I cant wait to hear about the first time your MIL see's you in some size 8 skinny's, ha :)

I bet you'll be well into the 13's by this time next week x

Back