Total Solution On the road to a slimmer me :D

I hope your OH knocked him out for saying something so disgusting!! People like that really pi$$ me off when they havent got a clue what they are talking about. I used to do part time work in a school for children with special needs of all different levels and whenever we took them out of the classroom for the day people would just stare and it used to really upset me that people judge something that they know nothing about!! Glad you 2 are talking now though.

Yippee for the 4lbs, I bet you're really happy with that. Have you got any treats planned for when you hit goal or a certain amount? How much are you going for this week?

I've been trying to look after my skin better too. I used to religously moisturise twice a day but for some reason I just stopped and then when I was pregnant I just did it occasionally and as a result I now how stretch mark city stomach!!! Since starting this diet I have also started getting really spotty on my shoulders and top of my back which I have never suffered with before. I would have thought with all the water I was drinking that my skin would be lovely!! I've been exfoliating and moisturising but it just doesnt seem to be working and I'm gonna get to summer with my new slim bod and not want to show it off cause its all spotty. Think I may try a couple of sunbeds to see if that helps, my skins always nicer when I've been on one which hasnt been for a few years. Feel slimmer too with a bit of a tan cause I'm quite pasty!!

Oh hope Ryan is feeling better soon, have you kept him at home for the day? Maxi woke twice in the night but settled really quickly so not too bad.

Got dinner at a friends tonight so I've had to give her a list of food I'm allowed which I felt a bit rude doing but she didnt mind so should hopefully be able to have a nice night and still stick to the diet 100%.

I think you would have to drink a LOT of water to die from it! What happens, do you drown? I think 5 litres a day is absolutley fine although I really dont know how you do it. I havent even had one glass yet today so better go and get one. Hope you have a good day x

Lol @ drowning, didn't think of that but no water poisoning and messing with your kidneys, though I think its if you don't pee out what you put in. I'm on my third bottle :/ I drink from a sports bottle each time as I find it easier to manage.

Oh I wish he did punch that thing out, can't even call it a man because of the way he was, but my OH complained to head office, all they did was move the manager to a different store, its because the manager is suing the company for apparently giving him arthritis (he slipped on some water at work) so the company keeps the manager on their good side as hes after £250,000. We've never set foot in that shop since, which is a shame as its our local shop. I know what you mean though about other people, Ryan is quite obvious with his autism and he likes to tantrum so of course I get the double stares, though the other day he decided to walk on his knees and an old lady said "oh he'll hurt his knees doing that!" and I said "Well its a sensory thing with his disability that he likes walking on his knees" - that shut her up.

He only goes in Thursdays and Fridays so no days missed - though today hes hardly coughed and he seems fine.. typical.

I am happy with the 4lbs :D I'm aiming for at least 3lbs a week, that will get me to past goal on my birthday. When I hit goal or where I'm happy, I'm getting my hair done and possibly a tan, never had one before and I'm quite pale! How about you? Lol I'd be too embarrassed to give someone a list of food I can eat, OH wants Ryan to cook me a dinner for mothers day but not sure about it :/

Good for you for saying it straight to people. Most are too quick to comment without even knowing the situation! :mad:

Its always the way aint it, bad all night and keeping you up and then right as rain the next day and as wide awake as if they'd had a full nights sleep :sigh:. So he's at nursery today so you get a bit of time to yourself :), as much as we love them I bet its nice to have a break aint it and gives you a chance to get things done. As much as I wish I could stay with Maxi all the time, I'm glad he's going to the childminders soon as I think its good for them to be around other kids and I think he'll really come on loads there. Has just started trying to crawl yesterday, can get right up on his hands and knees and then does this sort of backwards shuffle that looks like he's doing the caterpillar, so funny bless him :p!

Aw that would be really nice to have dinner cooked for you and really thoughtful :D:D. I mentioned mothers day to OH yesterday as I get the presents for my mum, my step mum, his mum and his ex who he has 2 kids with. I said something about him having to get something this year as I cant get my own and he just mumbled something about how he hadnt thought about that and it hadnt crossed his mind that I was a mum now!!! I was shocked and thought he was joking but clearly wasnt so I wont be expecting much even though its my first mothers day and thought he would make a bit of an effort.

I think 3lbs a week is easily achievable :) if you stick with it 100% and your goal date is only 4 months away which will fly by. Thats how quick you could have your dream body. I had a spray tan once before and had a very embarrassing incident with a guy I met and some clean white bed sheets :eek:! By morning it looked like stig of the dump had been sleeping in the bed so I've kind of avoided them since but they do look good though and make you look really healthly. Think I will get my hair done too cause had the same style for ages if you can call it a style, its just long and straight and I never do anything with it so a total change might be called for when I'm all slim.

Had my dinner at my friends last night and she did a really nice salad, she had got some strawberry and clotted cream tarts in aswell though that I so badly wanted but politely delined :cry:. This diet really has changed me!!

Hope you have a good day today x

Well done you for saying no! Just goes to show you have the will power and strength for S&S!

It is nice when Ryan goes to school, as normally at home I'd tidy and then he'd mess it up as soon as its nice (typical) but today he went in, had a bit of a temp but seemed himself.. then 1pm I had a phonecall to pick him up as hes got a high temp, calpol isn't working and hes had the runs so he's been home since 2pm, not got school tomorrow because of the poo so just seeing how he is. He fell asleep on the way home though but is eating something at the moment, seems a bit zoned out but that could be the calpol doing something. Aww bless him crawling! Thats early lol, he'd be walking before you know it ;) he'd really have fun with the childminder and other children so don't worry about it lol

Lol, this is the first mothers day the OH is actually going to do something. My first one, OH was the exact same as yours, he didn't seem to get that I'm a mum to a 3 month old lol so all I got was a trip to Tescos to buy what I want - SCORE! Lol, then he pissed off with his mates and their cars. Then I got shouted at by FIL because I had to make sure the house was clean for the MIL lol (we were living there at the time)

Lol oh no at the fake tan on the bed - I'd be sleeping on a towel! LOL OH is against the idea of me getting a tan lol :/ but its only to get some colour on me. Ooh, how short would you cut your hair? Mine is at the mid length horrible stage so don't know if I'd want to get extensions or go short.

Well Ryan seems better, not 100% but managed to get calpol down him last night, he woke up at 7am, wanted juice then he was asleep until 10am when Tesco shopping arrived (typical boy!). Hes ate loads and drinking loads, bit dozy but is interacting and not just sitting there staring into space like last night.

OH rung the housing association about us moving, we put ourselves on the waiting list to move last year but only for the local area due to Ryans school, however our neighbours are nasty so and sos and Ryan keeps trying to jump out the window (first floor flat) etc.. so we've asked to be put down for every area which then they told us that there are places in areas we never chose so now it shouldn't be that long of a wait :) Have looked at other special needs schools just incase LOL though they all seem to be the same in terms of what they do so I think Ryan will be okay.

Diet wise today has been an alright day, had my bar and will have my shakes later. Bit mad I've been on this for over a month now though lol. Spent most the day doing a spring clean, chucking out clothes and toys that are not needed or played with (Ryans!) - miserable weather outside today so in a way glad Ryans home today - though I don't know how much Timmy Time I can take :/ lol

I know the time soons flys by doesnt it, well done on getting through the first month

Poor Ryan, sounds like he's really going through it at the minute. Thank god for calpol hey! lol. Hope he's back to 100% soon, good that he's eating and chatting though. Maxi loves Timmy time too and I find myself singing the bloody tune all day long!!

Hope you get a nice new place, have you told them about Ryan trying to get out of the window? I dont know how these things work but that might put you as more of a priority if he's at risk.

Had a busy day today, OH has been in court for last 2 weeks (long story) and I was called as a witness today so after my bar this morning didnt get to have anything again then until 5pm so was starving!!!!!

Ready for an early night as absolutely shattered!!

Aw no I hope the court isn't anything too serious & that its nearly done and over with for you and OH.

Ryans still not 100%, no temp but past few days been taking a nap in the afternoon for 2 hours, not like him and hes done nothing to be tired about. Might be the weather, its been 15c here!

When he was little Timmy Time wasn't too bad, but now hes 3 and he has a DVD to watch its now a nightmare lol just wait for Peppa Pig though I do love that myself.

Housing association knows about the windows, they say we have to keep the windows open 24/7 so we don't get mould (its a new build and they moved people in too quick) but we can't do that, which is why I think Ryan gets ill. They've put us as a low medical need to move as, this made me laugh, Ryan might outgrow autism. LOL I wish!!!

Managed to win £47 from the lottery website earlier, and sold my blackberry for a more basic phone, normally I'd say lets get a chinese but nope, infact I've not missed takeaways. I've walked non-stop today though, only just had my bar and its 6pm :/ Will have to try and fit in two shakes somehow! Normally I'm having my last shake now lol

Aah bless Ryan, maybe it is the heat? It was boiling here yesterday and a really hot night. I always feel more tired in the heat. Hope it is just that and nothing serious.

How are you supposed to keep the windows open all the time!?!?! Its freezing some days and its not practical, especially with a little boy in the house! Authorities and associations really wind me up. My brother had the same trouble in his old flat and he has a 2 year old, the mold where they lived was really bad cause there was just no ventilation at all. They ended up moving into private rented in the end cause noting was getting done about it. You should just keep pestering them and calling them all the time so they dont forget about you.

The court case has been horrible! OH place of work was robbed 2 years ago when he was there and he was tied up etc etc. He was a right state and went for counselling and had time off work to recover and then out of the blue 6 months after it happened the police raided our house and he was arrested for being involved in the robbery as the inside man, which obviously he wasnt, even though they found nothing in our house and theres not really anything to connect him to the robbery apart from that he worked there! Its gone on for this long and has finally come to trial 2 weeks ago. It should be the last day tomorrow so keeping everything crossed that it will now all be at an end. Its been a bloody stressful 2 years.

Well done for not getting a takeaway, its suprising how much your tastebuds change aint it? £47 woohoo, I cant remember the last time I won something. Are you going to treat yourself to anything nice? x

Yeah thats what we're hoping it is that its the heat, hes fine today again but with a slight cough. Woke up screaming during the night as he couldn't find his dummy - not like him.

Oh I know, they're useless! We also have no window in the bathroom but a extractor fan, they concluded 3 years ago it does not work but has anyone come to fix it? Nope. Downstairs flat has got mould in their toilet and has oil coming out of their taps (it used to be a petrol station here) and I know she has had environmental health come out but don't know whats happened since. Today we're going to ring up and ask what place we are in each area as I found out my neighbour has done that and shes top of the list for areas - hers is just overcrowding.

Oh my god that is a terrible situation! The police are thick at times I tell you that, even the CID lot. Something happened to me, bloke posted about doing it all over the internet, they seized his computer, 5 months later ring me and says "Theres no evidence even though hes admitted it its not going to court" Hope today goes okay for you two though. If theres nothing linking him to it it shouldn't of gone to court on his side.

Lol yeah I'm buying myself some shoes as the ones I've had broke yesterday - typical! Though last night had a big giggle, OHs dad made a huge fuss he'd be on Top Gear had to make sure everyone was watching it etc... oh he was on! BUT just the top of his head. Made me LOL as it was more fuss made about that than when OH was on tv on that old Martin Lewis programme (and he had a speaking part :eek:!)

Hiya, hope Ryan is feeling better now, its definitle been colder here today!!

I know, the police are an absolute joke, I hosestly dont know how this ever came to trial!! The verdict should have been in today but one of the jurors fainted and hit her head yesterday so they finished for the day which has put everything back a day so should be getting it tomorrow now fingers crossed.
Cant believe that someone even admitted doing something and still didnt get done for it, just makes you wonder how they actually decide what goes to trial and what doesnt!?!?!

Ooh new shoes, what girl doesnt like a new pair of shoes!!

Haha thats funny about your OH dad, even though if I was on TV I'd probably make a big deal about it, especially if I had a speaking part. The closest claim to fame I have is being in the audience for dancing on ice!!

Have you got your weigh in tomorrow? Fingers crossed for a good result for you x

Back