Attack One day at a time!!

Possibly tmi but I am really constipated is that normal and any tips on How to avoid?? I'm guessing up the water xxx

Since I haven't experienced many transit problems, I'm probably not the best person to answer this, but I agree that water might help. Some people eat a small amount of stewed rhubarb (with sweetener), but I'm not sure how big the ration is supposed to be. Also, I've read that a very small amount of sugar-free sweets (possibly Ricola?) can help - don't overdo it, though, or you'll have trouble the other way!

Just remembered that 1 tblps of wheatbran can help, too.

Thank you!!

Anyone any idea about Chinese takeaway? I was thinking egg foo young or chicken with veg?? I am cruise pv today??

Many thanks

I am still cruising along, weigh in on Tuesday. I really like the dukan approach and love love love no hunger or cravings. It's amazing. Nearly two weeks in can't wait to see what I have lost on tuesday xxx

Oh dear. My oh has ate my muller lights and only strawberry left? Will it knock me out of ketosis?? Trying so hard to stick to it xxx

Fruit yogurts are down as tolerated items. You can probably afford 1 today, but get some none fruit ones in quick!

Still plodding on. Lost five pounds this week. 14 pounds in 15 days which is amazing and gives me motivation to keep on plodding!!

I do wish there was dukan support groups as I am really Intrested in it all as a way of life and people just think another fad when I tell them about it !!

well done. This is a dukan support group!

Why dont you start one up then

I would! I live in Manchester no one seems to even have heard of it never mind do it!!

Wonder if Pierre would mind! We could have a brew and have toffee muffin/galettes!!!

Saying that not sure where I would get tine with other meetings and work!!

Have been following the diet to a tea and weight seems to be coming off. Today I feel bloated and massive and as if I have put on.

This is messing with my head!!!

if you read some other the other girls diaries ...they may give you an insight into your body changes and it may actually help

Oh my despite reading and researching the book inside out I have just re read bit which says only 2 eggs a day I thought there was no limit.

Oh dear

no limit on egg whites ....sugests only 2 yolks per day if you have cholestrol worries
hence why galettes can be made with whites , omelettes with whites and so on

Noooooooooo!

Just to say hi and I'm plodding along! I am sure my workmates think I have shares in Dukan! Or in chicken!!

I love the freedom from cravings that Dukan gives me!!

Back