One day at a time!!

Hey Abz!
Sounds like you've had a fun day 'not'!! Hope you managed to see it out without saying something or punching someone!
At least your day will end on a far better note with seeing your cdc can't wait to hear how you get on!

Hey Bren:
Thanks for that... today hasn't been exactly 100% but I did do my walk, went for a swim (only 15 mins as its was full to bursting with kids) but I had cheddar & crackerbread then didn't have any dinner! So not exactly as I should be... do you think doing shakes would be easier than eating 'real' food or do you think they are both as tough as each other & that if you want to eat something you just will no matter what diet your doing?

Headaches are back today but thats not suprising after the amount of tutt I ate yesterday! I can do breakfast & lunch on this diet no problem but come dinner I'm bored & fancy something different! Infact its usually about the 1600 mark that I fancy something, then I have something I shouldn't then I don't want dinner! Short of getting up at 6am just to have breakfast so that I can do my 5 hours between meals to eat dinner at 4pm!

Just need to get the mentality that I CAN'T have anything but the rules of Cohen & stick to it!

C'mon Linz you can & WILL do this! You want to be slim, you want to be healthy, you want to be back in your fabulous wardrobe.. what is a few months out of my life to accomplish all this?

I will, I will, I will, I can, I can, I can do this!!!

Just need to get the mentality that I CAN'T have anything but the rules of Cohen & stick to it!

C'mon Linz you can & WILL do this! You want to be slim, you want to be healthy, you want to be back in your fabulous wardrobe.. what is a few months out of my life to accomplish all this?

I will, I will, I will, I can, I can, I can do this!!!

This is it Linzi! We know the deal and I feel that Cohen's is better for you than the shakes because when maintenance comes along you are already used to having normal food and the idea is later IF you gain you can go back on your program for a couple of days and re adjust you body with food and not chemically modified food. (I DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE AND WHAT WORKS FOR YOU IS RIGHT FOR YOU.)

LET'S DO THIS GIRL!!!!

Try logging on more during the day to keep up that inspiration, I going to try this today. Stick with it and also I eat at 7am for breakie, 12.40 lunch and 5.30 or 6 for dinner. At 3 i have a coffee and again at 4, but with crackers and sliced apple and sometimes a diet sprite also.

We do know this works and we are doing it properly now and will follow through right until the very end- refeeding and maintenance.

Take care and will talk throughout the day.

Love
Bren
X

hi guys. well it went really well. i have my shakes and soups in my bag and am going to have my first one in about half an hour. am looking forward to it. strawberry i think. having choc mint for brekkie just seems wrong somehow. ha.

linzi. you are so close. bren is right. this is the right diet for you. maintenance will be easier, but you need to get there first. you almost have it clocked there lady. let's get it sorted. i have the utmost faith in you :D how are you feeling about everything today?

how is your day going so far bren? anothe 100%er?

abz xx

See Linzi, we are all going to do this!

Abz, how exciting! save the Choc mint for the afternoon I agree not quite right for breakie!

My day has been much better today; a few extra crackers 4 and some cheese, 35gm and milk in 1 coffee, 2 extra kiwi fruit. BUT I'VE DRUNK 3LTRS OF WATER!!!!! Aiming to drink another (750mls) and then onto the green tea's about 3.

Got the thin feeling a little and feeling more positive, however in for report comment writting tonight and just off to have a bath and dinner. Will post later girls and stay online as it will keep us all focused!

Bren
X

don't worry linzi. just try and control the off day as much as you can. it would be such a shame to undo all your hard work. try and keep cheating to a minimus and you'll be just fine :)

am sure you'll be good as gold tomorrow, right??

abz xx

Hey hun, we are certainly not all angels. So today wasnt your day, mine was the weekend and then it usually takes me about 1 or 3 days to get rid of the "taste" for real food! Yesterday was okay, today was okay ( a little closer) hopefully tomorrow it'll be my day.

You have not let us down or yourself, this is life and there will be hurdles. We are here to help each other get through them, share our strategies and encourage. Lots of water and if you feel the need for something naughty on Cohen's try a banana or a lite hot choc drink? Still safe in the calorie department and will hopefully comfort you.

Love lots
Bren
X

Hi there, I am new to this site but hoping you can all help me. I started to try to lose weight at the beginning of May and so far I have lost 12 pounds. Starting weight was 17 stone 3lbs. I am using the diet plate which is basically portion control for one meal a day and being sensible the rest of the time. Anyone elso used this method?

Hi CM

i've heard of the technique before, but dont know all the in's and out's. Sensible and steady is sometimes the key to maintaining so a good choice.

You should set yourself a mini goal something very achievable to boost your motivation.... Like mine for tomorrow will be to definitely reach the 4 ltr mark with my water.

Welcome and you'll get lots of support on this site.

Bren
X

Thanks for the welcome, the plan basically says try not to each more than 2 slices of bread a day have 3-400 calories at lunch and then use the plate for dinner. You 'measure' your carbs and protein onto the plate and then fill it up with veg/salad. I have cut out biscuits and chocolate and started to keep fruit by my side all the time. So far it seems to be working and is not difficult. My aim at the moment is to stay below 16.7 for 7 days in a row. I still manage to drink as usual, long may that continue!!

Well stick at it hun, it will work as long as you stick with it. Keep me posted and message me anytime.

X

good morning there honey. how are you feeling today? ready to jump back on the wagon? ready for a 100% day? :D

abz xx

then let's crash together :D the way my cd put it was... day 1, all novelty and loveliness. day 2, wanting to nibble at things, day 3, will want to barbeque my pets and day 4, feeling better. made me laugh :D am sure i'll want to nibble today and might have to lock the cats up tomorrow but so far so good!!

good luck on your restart hon. stick with it!!

abz xx

then let's crash together :D the way my cd put it was... day 1, all novelty and loveliness. day 2, wanting to nibble at things, day 3, will want to barbeque my pets and day 4, feeling better. made me laugh :D am sure i'll want to nibble today and might have to lock the cats up tomorrow but so far so good!!

That sounds about right!! Thankfully we don't have any pets... hope your cats take themselves off for a good long walk tomorrow!!

Have you been tempted back on the scales? Or are you just weighing at your cdc's as your scales say different?

Girls I hope I havent missed you both??

I'm doing okay,have eaten over(as usual) with the usual culprets! crackers, apples, yoghurt, blueberries and cheese.
Not working tomorrow so I'm going to drink another 1.3 ltrs of water before I go to bed!

Bren

sorry bren. think i missed you today!! i have been painting my mate's living room and have felt weak and feeble all day!! am feeling all dizzy and naff. am trying to hold off on my dinner shake for another half an hour. tried the cheese and brocolli soup today and it was rank. ha. edible, but only just. hope i'll find a soup i like soon or it's going to have to be shakes all the way!!

abz xx

Back