One day at a time!!

how are we feeling today chaps? is it going ok bren? are you managing to be fairly careful while you make your decision linzi?

abz xx

Hey Linzi

How's the weekend treating you? I had muesli today at breakie and half a protein bar after the gym apart from that I've eaten what I should... actually just had some cheese, but not having my evening meal as I'm not hungry. If I do I'm going to have some fruit.

I have found that in the past sticking to Cohen's food and portions during the week, apart from the extra snack off his list in the afternoon, I still managed to loose the weight, if I was exercising. Hence that's why I needed the extra snack. I also ate out some meals on the weekend.

I was just putting it out there as you might want to try a few odd days when your off track with eating the foods but not weighing and having perhaps a banana or milk in your coffee. So still healthy and with the exercise you dont feel over full and deviate too much.

Take care and post soon. I want to know how your going? As last week I had some really depressing days.

Bren
X

Hi Ladies!

Had a really pants week! Didn't really stop to think what I was putting in my mouth so I am starting again from scratch! I have reset my ticker as I don't want to focus on the damage I have done!

Also think I am going to write in my diary at the end of the day as it would seem the days I promised to be 100% would be the days I scuppered my own plans!

Well done to you both you've done so well!

Abz - excellent job on being 100% for 5 days... hope your surviving your day 6!

Bren - you sound like your completely in the zone of having a little treat & then getting right back on track... could you send some of that my way please!

Linzi.xx

NO WORRIES!

I've sent it express post.

Today I indulged a little... God I hate the weekend, it's soooo tempting and then it takes my a day or two to get back into it. I'm only letting today be that day!

Linz

Lots of water and put the last week behind you. I also got stuck like that from last weekend. However when is your weigh in? My measure in is done by.... me, and is on Friday morning. Shall we do it together?

X

hey guys. glad you are both back on track. i feel like death warmed up, ha. but i'm sure it will be worth it and i'm just being pathetic :)

have just had my lunch shake because i fell asleep in the middle of the day (again!! i've never been a napper) so have had to have it late.

abz xx

Hi i am new to this site, have been reading your posts over the last few days and it has really helped,:) I am doing LT have been on it for 2 weeks now and have lost 14lb, i feel as if i am really in 'the zone' at the moment :D Thanks

I totally agree with the one day at a time thing, thats how i think of it, if i thought about how long this is going to take me i would never do it, when i go to bed i just think that i have done today and will tackle tomorrow when it comes :)

Jo I need to change amy mind set to that. Because I know the more pressure i put on myself to get the weight off in 5 weeks the more I'm likely to self sabottage!

So TODAY is one day at a time, and off to become best friend with H2O.

Bren
X

good luck today bren. i'm off to bed soon, ha. strange to think you are just starting your day. i've managed today so you can manage today too, no worries :)

have fun :)

abz xx

Have been reading this thread from page one till now and just want to say you are all inspirational and oh so supportive of each other. I am starting LL again on Friday and hope i can share my ups and downs with you all too. I have 3 or 4 stone to lose and really need the support!
Would like to say a big WELL DONE to you all for your weight losses

Diane x

WELCOME D!,

Sorry Linz we seem to have taken over your thread temporarily o course.

Abz it's a deal will keep posting on my diary today and let you know my trials and tribulations! Not planning on any though.

Bren
X

Hey Jo

Excellent weight loss!
Sounds like your really focused!

Hi Jelliebabie & welcome... Bren & I are doing our weigh / measure ins on a friday & your welcome to join us!

Bren & Abz
Feel back in the zone & feeling like this is exactly where I want & need to be at the moment so a 100% day for me too! Really looking forward to your weigh in Abz!

Linzi.x

Hey Abz dont forget to let us know your results.

Ditzee, I'm going to take a leaf out of your book and think about it one day at a time and change my mind set. We can all become to focused/ obsessed about food when we try too hard.

Keep me posted today. I was busy today and havent been able to get online until now.

Love you all..
Bren
X

looks like the going is going good chaps :) i'm seeing my cdc at 6.45 tonight so hopefully her results will be similar to mind, although i tend to shift up to 4lbs between morning and night so we'll have to wait and see... hopefully my measurements will give me something to smile about :)

abz xx

Hi
Bren always good to hear from you even if its just a quick popping in!

Abz weighing in at the end of the day is tough... make sure you haven't had too much water & have wee'd lots before weighing in!!

My day is good so far... 100% but its the afternoon that always catches me out! A friend wanted to meet up for a drink this evening so I've asked her to come for a walk with me instead so we can still catch up! I'm on my 3rd litre of water so... so far so good!

go for it linzi. you're doing so well. just think of the result you'll get on friday if you stick with it!! good thinking on the walking :)

abz xx

Back