Oops

Maybe some core exercises then? You can do those in the privacy of your own home.

Maybe some core exercises then? You can do those in the privacy of your own home.

I think somthing like this would be a good option for me x

I've been doing body balance and really enjoying it. Nothing too taxing and all shapes and sizes in the class x

I used to go to Aqua Zumba funny I'm smaller now but you won't catch me in a cozi lol

My skin is awful though now iv lost weight

I'm avoiding the cardio and trying to do toning, tho I'm doing body pump tonight but il just keep me weights down. I know that inevitability il have loose skin but would like to try and minimise it x

I'm avoiding the cardio and trying to do toning, tho I'm doing body pump tonight but il just keep me weights down. I know that inevitability il have loose skin but would like to try and minimise it x

Me too !

I do lots of walking and have recorded done of the core exercises onto the sky box (although I have yet to do them!)
But I try to walk at least 20minutes a day, but usually it's an hour most days. I know it's not toning but it's getting me moving!
Xx

I do lots of walking and have recorded done of the core exercises onto the sky box (although I have yet to do them!) But I try to walk at least 20minutes a day, but usually it's an hour most days. I know it's not toning but it's getting me moving! Xx

Walking definately tones cause your using uour core muscles, specially if your pushing a pram :).
I thought I was the only one who recorded the keep from the sky and never actually do it. Tho I go mental if my OH suggests deleting them :) x

Walking definately tones cause your using uour core muscles, specially if your pushing a pram :). I thought I was the only one who recorded the keep from the sky and never actually do it. Tho I go mental if my OH suggests deleting them :) x

Lol how dare he !!

Let's hope so :)

I have a gazillion workout DVDs gathering dust
I have a treadmill gathering dust
Also a cross trainer gathering dust

Pattern lol !!

Yep I had an exercise bike I eventually gave away to my sister. Only to replace it with a vibration plate I've been on twice (how lazy is that). I've watched the 30 day shred with a cup of tea and I'm a member of the local gym, 2 streets away, and I frequent it about once a month. I'm ridiculous x

Yep I had an exercise bike I eventually gave away to my sister. Only to replace it with a vibration plate I've been on twice (how lazy is that). I've watched the 30 day shred with a cup of tea and I'm a member of the local gym, 2 streets away, and I frequent it about once a month. I'm ridiculous x

I'm the same ! Quit the gym didn't go really was a waste of money !!
I love the treadmill it's just with the kids about other half often does nights too so hard to fit it in without waking him or the kids nagging wanting something !

Really need to make time for it

Least you've genuine excuses. I just can't motivate myself. Now my excuse is that I really shouldn't be doing strenuous cardio on this diet. Cause a vibration plate is strenuous. Not x

Least you've genuine excuses. I just can't motivate myself. Now my excuse is that I really shouldn't be doing strenuous cardio on this diet. Cause a vibration plate is strenuous. Not x

Hehe !! Sometimes I just can't be bothered though which is the reason I got so big

Walking definately tones cause your using uour core muscles, specially if your pushing a pram :). I thought I was the only one who recorded the keep from the sky and never actually do it. Tho I go mental if my OH suggests deleting them :) x

Ha ha yes my hubby threatens to delete them too!!! When I record them I genuinely believe I'm going to do it though!! I honestly don't know where the time goes! Maybe once my baby has regular naps and I could guarantee half an hour uninterrupted I can give it a go!!!
Xx

Oh and my exercise bike is a very handy clothes horse! Hubby wants to chuck that too!! :(

Yep, there are coats currently hanging on my vibration plate. Least it's getting some use. Ah well, maybe tomorrow :) x

Haha there are clothes stacked on myn that I keep saying in putting on eBay to get rid of .

Everything has it's uses :) lol

Back