Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

awwwwwwwww! :hug99:

it's not the end of the world, you know. read the diaries and see how many of us dukaneers are being temporarily led astray by chocolate, cake (no names!!), pina coladas... you are doing lots of exercise and so i doubt it will cause a blip in the scale. and even if it does, so what? pre-dukan you would probably have had the entire pizza, not just 4 slices. and you didn't even really enjoy it, so i doubt you'll do it again.

deep breath, you'll be fine!
Cx

awwwwwwwww! :hug99:

it's not the end of the world, you know. read the diaries and see how many of us dukaneers are being temporarily led astray by chocolate, cake (no names!!), pina coladas... you are doing lots of exercise and so i doubt it will cause a blip in the scale. and even if it does, so what? pre-dukan you would probably have had the entire pizza, not just 4 slices. and you didn't even really enjoy it, so i doubt you'll do it again.

deep breath, you'll be fine!
Cx

Thank you :bighug:

I think what got to me was the fact that I was brought up with a 'waste not, want not' attitude, and I knew those 8 slices would not have got eaten today (as BF is not staying over and little woman would never be allowed to have all that amount of pizza).

I really felt huge, which has put me off doing that again and I will defo look into the Dukan pizzas, which have the right proportions lol!

My stomach is back to 'dukan normal', so I'm ready to be a good girl lol!

Hope I get a visit from the toilet fairy today though :)

Hey Hun I agree don't dwell on what you did just move forward ....so many damn temptations in this world but we'll get stronger and be winners ...and hey it's not the 4 slices that cause the problem it's what you do after and you jumped straight back on it and a compile of pp days will see you right x proud of you x

Morning guys,

I have a big confession and I need a dukanette verbal spanking :cry:

My boyfriend bought pizza for my daughter and himself last night and as he doesn't like the bbq base, he ordered two seperate pizzas. Being up from 6:30am and getting home at 8:30pm last night, I succombed to their leftovers and had 4 slices!!!:eek:

Let me tell you, I balled my eyes out afterwards and my BF felt so bad as he feels he should have been more supportive but, I told him he is not to blame as I am just weak when it comes to food.

After alot of tears, I got up and did 30 mins on Dance Central (Xbox Kinect) and thankfully, the scales haven't gone up this morning.

I have definitely learned from this episode, as the pizza made me feel bloated and like I had my stomach size of three weeks ago. I'm amazed at the amount of food I can still put away but, I'm doing another PP day today to try and recoup my slip-up.

I'm sorry Dukanettes :(

Maria x

hey dont be sorry! this site is here for that exact reason! i was so glad when i realized id have support as Ive never done a diet without a group to go to once a week so i see this as my group now only bonus is i can come here everyday instead of once a week.
and as the posters n t-shirts say ..keep calm and carry on!
big love xx

Hey Hun I agree don't dwell on what you did just move forward ....so many damn temptations in this world but we'll get stronger and be winners ...and hey it's not the 4 slices that cause the problem it's what you do after and you jumped straight back on it and a compile of pp days will see you right x proud of you x

Thanks Nicola :wavey:

Hello
Have u made these? I use that website loads and for the life of me can't make these!!!?? Xx

Hi Laura,

I only stumbled across these today! I'm absolutely pants at making the galettes and I want to start making wraps, so I wll attempt these asap!

Here is my first attempt at the Dukan Moussaka stated above :D

Dukan Moussaka Uncooked.jpgDukan Moussaka Cooked.jpg

Can't wait to try it on my PV day tomorrow.

I added one Light Laughing Cow to the cheese topping, used one aubergine instead of two.

I didn't use a stock cube or tinned tomatoes (as I thought I had some but have ran out). I also played around with seasoning and herbs :)

I hope its very tasty for you hun Can't say it look nice cos i can't stand Aubergine YUK!!!! i did try a few months ago, but nearly spat it back.

Enjoy!!

Oh sweetheart!!! Please don't be beating yourself up about some daft bits of pizza pie. The main thing is that you just drew a line under it and took steps immediately to get back on track. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that before you started Dukan, you'd have followed the pizza with ice cream and maybe some chocolate and then....? Sorry if I'm wrong, but that used to be my mindset! And because you did draw a line, the scales didn't go up! A lesson for us all, amen!

Wouldn't like to say for sure about the skin tightening up thing (just to move this conversation from poor old Caro's thread!!) but I have a feeling that with exercise, you'll get back to normal. You look pretty young in your picture and you didn't start off massively overweight, so I'd be surprised if you had stretched it to the point it won't go back. Stretch marks are a bugger though! Vitamin E oil's meant to be the best thing for them, although buying it pure (from health stores) is quite expensive.

So keep up the good work basically and hang in there!

Jx

Oh sweetheart!!! Please don't be beating yourself up about some daft bits of pizza pie. The main thing is that you just drew a line under it and took steps immediately to get back on track. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that before you started Dukan, you'd have followed the pizza with ice cream and maybe some chocolate and then....? Sorry if I'm wrong, but that used to be my mindset! And because you did draw a line, the scales didn't go up! A lesson for us all, amen!

Wouldn't like to say for sure about the skin tightening up thing (just to move this conversation from poor old Caro's thread!!) but I have a feeling that with exercise, you'll get back to normal. You look pretty young in your picture and you didn't start off massively overweight, so I'd be surprised if you had stretched it to the point it won't go back. Stretch marks are a bugger though! Vitamin E oil's meant to be the best thing for them, although buying it pure (from health stores) is quite expensive.

So keep up the good work basically and hang in there!

Jx

Damn these good genes lol! I'm 27 this year :)

I was 8 st before I got pregnant and 8.5st after; I just continued to eat like I was eating for ten lmao!

The pizza episode is behind me as I can once again feel the 'tonage' coming through my belly (couldn't feel it last night though :rolleyes:).

I've got some Bio Oil which has been in my cardboard for a while, so I might give that a go.

Back