Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

Am I the only one that's food never turns out to look as appertising as other peoples ?

Wow your food always looks amazing x

Thank you ladies lol!

It's just a good camera Jo :p

If I become a Dukan chef, I will have to go CostCo for the amount of ingredients needed but you guys are worth it :grouphugg:

Hot lemon souffle Dukan Diet Recipe

Just added a few drops of Vanilla extract to the creme freiche as an accompaniment.

Yes, We Dukan!: Moussaka a la Duka(n)

I used tomato puree and water as I didn't have canned tomotoes and I also put one laughing cow triangle in the topping :)

Triniprinc3ss said:
Thank you ladies lol!

It's just a good camera Jo :p

If I become a Dukan chef, I will have to go CostCo for the amount of ingredients needed but you guys are worth it :grouphugg:

Hot lemon souffle Dukan Diet Recipe

Just added a few drops of Vanilla extract to the creme freiche as an accompaniment.

Yes, We Dukan!: Moussaka a la Duka(n)

I used tomato puree and water as I didn't have canned tomotoes and I also put one laughing cow triangle in the topping :)

Oooooo where do u get you low fat creme fraic from I can only ever find the ones that are to high in fat???? Xx

Oooooo where do u get you low fat creme fraic from I can only ever find the ones that are to high in fat???? Xx

I got mine in Co-Op Laura :)

Reduced Fat Creme Fraiche - Dalefarm Lakeland

Feeling very tired today but I don't need to turn to a SF RedBull just yet lol!

Had oatbran porridge for brekkie (without any additions i.e. sweetner etc) and will be having curried tuna and shirataki noodles for lunch (hope they taste nice).

Going bowling later for a friend's birthday, so I will try and eat before I go.

Just wondering how those noodles are tasting? Seems they're a love or hate thing from the reviews I've read.

Just wondering how those noodles are tasting? Seems they're a love or hate thing from the reviews I've read.

I can only describe them as 'interesting' lol!

Holds flavour well but they are very rubbery.

I brought about 100g to work with some tuna mixed into it and I'm actually full. :eek:

I think I will only use these once a week and maybe see what other recipes are available.

Defo don't love them but the texture is odd, so will take some getting used to.

Yay Maria, you're totally winning on the pizza front!!

And yes, why are we so bonkers about food? I'm a fairly calm, rational, logical person in other areas of my life. So why a bag of crisps has such a hold over me is a true mystery!!

Jx

Yay Maria, you're totally winning on the pizza front!!

And yes, why are we so bonkers about food? I'm a fairly calm, rational, logical person in other areas of my life. So why a bag of crisps has such a hold over me is a true mystery!!

Jx

Who knows Joodle?! Lol!

But on the bright side, I found my favourite cake in Dukan style #RedVelvetCake yum!

Going bowling tonight, so I've quickly thrown together an omelette with Quorn pepperoni (25g), Quorn bacon slices (259), white pepper and coriander.

Quorn omelette.jpg

My stomach is still gurgling like mad after consuming sugar-free sweets and my flatulence is beyond belief.

Had two visits from the toilet fairy today, so I can't really complain :D

I couldn't view the chewing gum, just went to a page saying basket unavailable.

I was wondering about these noodles but am worried they will just taste plain and it'll be a waste of money. Where did you buy them from please.

Also you mention quorn earlier, is it something that can be eaten freely too, or are you on a different phase. x

I couldn't view the chewing gum, just went to a page saying basket unavailable.

I was wondering about these noodles but am worried they will just taste plain and it'll be a waste of money. Where did you buy them from please.

Also you mention quorn earlier, is it something that can be eaten freely too, or are you on a different phase. x

The noodles absorb flavours very well, it's just the texture that is very unusual www.lowcarbmegastore.com.

I'm in Cruise and very rarely, as a change from meat I have Quorn but not too much off it e.g no more than 2 sausages or no more than 100g. I bought the quorn 'pork' for when I'm ready to make 'pizza' as I haven't eaten real pork on this diet.

Amazon.co.uk: sugar free gum american

Check these sugar-free chewing gums out :eek:

Amazon.co.uk: sugar free gum american

I found a whole range of those extra dessert gums in Cyber Candy the other day. Got key lime pie and it was delish. Almost too sweet but then again, that was in the early days for me when I was trying to avoid sweetener....a rule I seem to have massively relaxed of late!! Jx

I can only describe them as 'interesting' lol!

Holds flavour well but they are very rubbery.

Defo don't love them but the texture is odd, so will take some getting used to.

I tried mine today and I kinda liked them - a bit like those glass or cellophane noodles you get in Asian cooking. I found a site that had this tip about cooking with them and that's how I did mine. Didn't think they were at all rubbery but maybe I am used to the cellophane type noodles and that's why, rather than because of how I cooked them? Anyway, here's the link: How to Cook Shirataki Noodles Recipe

And found this as well Maria, in case you ever need an alternative rice hit to your cauliflower recipe! Miracle Noodle Shirataki Rice, 8-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

Now, more importantly...;)...what was the quorn pepperoni like and where's the darn red velvet cake recipe? I got totally addicted to those things in NYC a couple of years back. Total heaven. Even if we can make something that tastes a quarter as good as the real thing I will be happy!

PS Send the toilet fairy my way would ya?!

Hi Trini, wow just caught up with ur diary after i was awol for a bit, WOW u are doing so well an still keeping it varied!l Love the lemon pud recipe thankyou for that, lately I am to be found face down in dukan egg caramel custard and I eat the whole thing, need a change now! Have a great week ;)

I tried mine today and I kinda liked them - a bit like those glass or cellophane noodles you get in Asian cooking. I found a site that had this tip about cooking with them and that's how I did mine. Didn't think they were at all rubbery but maybe I am used to the cellophane type noodles and that's why, rather than because of how I cooked them? Anyway, here's the link: How to Cook Shirataki Noodles Recipe

And found this as well Maria, in case you ever need an alternative rice hit to your cauliflower recipe! Miracle Noodle Shirataki Rice, 8-Ounce Packages (Pack of 6): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

Now, more importantly...;)...what was the quorn pepperoni like and where's the darn red velvet cake recipe? I got totally addicted to those things in NYC a couple of years back. Total heaven. Even if we can make something that tastes a quarter as good as the real thing I will be happy!

Maybe mine were rubbery as I cooked them at night and ate them for lunch?

I saw the rice on Amazon but I thought there were a little expensive, so bought the noodles instead :)

Here's the recipe but I did see a few more Dukan Diet Recipe Red Velvet Cupcakes

Hi Trini, wow just caught up with ur diary after i was awol for a bit, WOW u are doing so well an still keeping it varied!l Love the lemon pud recipe thankyou for that, lately I am to be found face down in dukan egg caramel custard and I eat the whole thing, need a change now! Have a great week ;)

Hey Kirsty,

I wondered where you had disappeared to :)

You haven't got far to go until TW...you must so happy #WhoopWhoop

I have to keep digging up recipes and still haven't tried this caramel custard you always mention.

Please send the recipe when you have time.

Thanks ;)

Back