Operation: Wedding dress!

Oh thank Christ for that!!! Finally back to 11.4, jeezo you took your time!

Just had a mahoosive clothes sort out and I now have two full bags of charity clothes. Which gives me double the satisfaction ;)

Can't believe my size 16's are now far too big and I can actually comfortably fit my ass in 14's :D

Just goes to show that it's not all about what the scales say though- I tried the 14,s on last week when I was 11.7 and although they did up, they were quite tight, try them on yesterday at 11.5 and they fitted perfectly! Can 2lbs really make that much of a difference?!?

Kind of wish I had kept just one size 20 pair of jeans so that I could do the whole 'OMG these actually used to fit me' thing!! Like on fat fighters ;)

Heres to another 100% day, I am actually in love with my choc shakes at the minute?!?! So no danger of me missing a pack!! And the BL bars??? Well no one needs to tell me twice to eat them yum yum xx

Thank the lord for that one ;)
11.04 wow I really can't wait till I can say that :) I'm well jell babe :)

I kept my very tight size 24 trackies, I look at them sometimes and feel sick!

Have a great day skinny :)
Mwah xxx

Woohooooo well done birdie!!! Thats fab news....10st 13 here we come! I reckon you'll be there on Sunday...that's mystic BB's prediction :D x x

BouncyBride said:
Woohooooo well done birdie!!! Thats fab news....10st 13 here we come! I reckon you'll be there on Sunday...that's mystic BB's prediction :D x x

Errrr hello....earth calling BB....10.13 by Sunday???....can I come live on your planet please??!!????!!!!!!

No chance!! If I were on a restart then I'd agree I probably would be that by Sunday but as I'm on a boring sllooowww loss week there is more chance of a pretty pink pig flying past my window ;) x

Welldone.... We knew the scales would eventually move. What will they say tomorrow? Xx

BouncyBride said:
get us ass moving lady and you'll be 10st 13 by Sunday EASILY :D x x

Thanks to your ass moving advice I am now in agony!!!! You know that exercise you told me to do a few weeks ago- a bit like a sit up but using the legs- well I did 300 of them yesterday and my stomach and ribs are aching like mad! Suppose that means it's working though eh?!!

hehe!!! Good aren't they!!! I did callanetics yesterday and today I feel like I've got monkeyarms! lol I've really given them a good stretch. Can't do it today as she says to do it every other day but gonna do my crunches and leg-sit-ups today. Ahhh glad you tried them! Did you feel it working your lower tum???? x

Ooh what's this? Could do with exercises for my jelly belly xx

BouncyBride said:
hehe!!! Good aren't they!!! I did callanetics yesterday and today I feel like I've got monkeyarms! lol I've really given them a good stretch. Can't do it today as she says to do it every other day but gonna do my crunches and leg-sit-ups today. Ahhh glad you tried them! Did you feel it working your lower tum???? x

Oh yes I certainly did!!

Miss-G said:
Ooh what's this? Could do with exercises for my jelly belly xx

It's like a sit up but using your bottom half instead of your top half- I can't do sit ups as they kill my neck after about 3 and I give up lol! So basically you just bring you bottom half over your top half if you get me ;) x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
It's like a sit up but using your bottom half instead of your top half- I can't do sit ups as they kill my neck after about 3 and I give up lol! So basically you just bring you bottom half over your top half if you get me ;) x

Holy sh!t that sounds hard, I'll try tho.
You done 300??? WTF your ace xx

Miss-G said:
Holy sh!t that sounds hard, I'll try tho.
You done 300??? WTF your ace xx

If I can do it then little miss exercise freak perfect can do it! ;) it's not hard honestly, just try it! Bring your legs over past your head and back again :D

LOL what the HELL have you been doing!?!??!?!?! I meant lay flat on the floor with your legs flat and raisse them up just a couple of inches off the floor and back again! lol the ones above the head are for the arms!!! LOL Numpty! No wonder you're in agony!!! :D xx

Oh thank Christ for that!!! Finally back to 11.4, jeezo you took your time!

Just had a mahoosive clothes sort out and I now have two full bags of charity clothes. Which gives me double the satisfaction ;)

Can't believe my size 16's are now far too big and I can actually comfortably fit my ass in 14's :D

Just goes to show that it's not all about what the scales say though- I tried the 14,s on last week when I was 11.7 and although they did up, they were quite tight, try them on yesterday at 11.5 and they fitted perfectly! Can 2lbs really make that much of a difference?!?

Kind of wish I had kept just one size 20 pair of jeans so that I could do the whole 'OMG these actually used to fit me' thing!! Like on fat fighters ;)

Heres to another 100% day, I am actually in love with my choc shakes at the minute?!?! So no danger of me missing a pack!! And the BL bars??? Well no one needs to tell me twice to eat them yum yum xx

Yay!!!!!
I know what you mean wish I had kept some huge clothes just for reference have one big stretchy dress might keep that :)

Errrr hello....earth calling BB....10.13 by Sunday???....can I come live on your planet please??!!????!!!!!!

No chance!! If I were on a restart then I'd agree I probably would be that by Sunday but as I'm on a boring sllooowww loss week there is more chance of a pretty pink pig flying past my window ;) x

Lol that'd be nice wouldn't it? Think BB's been at the smelling salts lol

BouncyBride said:
LOL what the HELL have you been doing!?!??!?!?! I meant lay flat on the floor with your legs flat and raisse them up just a couple of inches off the floor and back again! lol the ones above the head are for the arms!!! LOL Numpty! No wonder you're in agony!!! :D xx

A good one is lay on the floor feet and legs pointing to ceiling and pull your feet towards the ceiling slowly so your butt is a couple of inches off the floor then relax and repeat

BouncyBride said:
LOL BB's just lost the bloody plot as she's still struggling to cope with getting into ketosis again! :p

Awww BB hunny you can do it :) just think dress! I have saved mine as the background on my phone and look at it everytime I feel hungry x

Back