Operation: Wedding dress!

Aaarrrghhhhh!!! Just when I thought all was quiet and I'd won...along pops dusty!!!! hehe!!!

This slowwwww weightless malarkey is really not turning me on at the minute I can tell ya!

There wasn't even a glimmer of hope this morning- you know when it flashes between 11.4 and 11.3- nope nothing it stuck firmly on big old fat 11.4. Man I hate you soooo much right now 11.4!!!

So I have decided if I am not at least 11.2 by Saturday then I am eating to my hearts content this weekend. Not because I feel I need the food but because I KNOW that yeh I may put on 3-4lbs but the week after I lose 6-7lbs. So if I take off the cheat lbs then that is basically what I am losing on a full TS week nowadays anyway.

I just can't cope with the slowness and if I can eat and still lose the same then why the hell not.

Saying that I could technically still make it to 11.2 by Saturday so we shall see.

I am in a right mard today and probably will be until I see anything other than 11 flippin 4 on the scales so forgive my lack of contribution today but know this:

I LOVES YA ALL REALLY xxxx

Snap out of it woman! You know it'll change.....you KNOW it will! Just carry on doing what you're doing and it can't NOT change...it's not physically possible for you to eat 600 cals a day and NOT lose weight. You will have a bigger loss tomorrow or something I would imagine.

Having said all that, if you feel that eating over the weekend will boost your loss etc then do it..only you can decide that but just remember all the times we keep saying "this is it now blah blah" I know you're not going to eat until the weekend anyway so hopefully by then you will have lost enough to put you off eating!

I totally know how you're feling chick so feel free to moan at me if you want to. Are you drinking enough water?????? That will have a mahoosive effect on your loss you know. xx

You still a mardy moo? Hehe xx

Yep still a mardimooooo!!!

Yep you guessed it STILL 11.4!!!!!
I give up trying to think of what I am doing wrong as I really don't think there is anything. I drink around 3 litres of water, have my packs and only my packs and I do a little exercise each day. The only thing I can think of is as BB said I had a few days last week where I missed some packs and maybe my body got used to that amount of cals and now they don't like it back to normal!

If that's the case then there really is only one thing for it.... Wine and pizza weekend!! ;) Lol but seriously I think I need to eat and start again if you know what I mean.

Jeezo I sound like a right failure, trying to worm my way out of this diet so I can eat! But honestly I am not even bothered about it- I don't even want it as panic mode has kicked in now! But equally I don't want a 1-2lb loss each week- not on this extreme diet!

Anyway I will see what happens on Sat and take it from there.

Will try and catch up on diaries later, LO not well xxx

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Yep still a mardimooooo!!!

Yep you guessed it STILL 11.4!!!!!
I give up trying to think of what I am doing wrong as I really don't think there is anything. I drink around 3 litres of water, have my packs and only my packs and I do a little exercise each day. The only thing I can think of is as BB said I had a few days last week where I missed some packs and maybe my body got used to that amount of cals and now they don't like it back to normal!

If that's the case then there really is only one thing for it.... Wine and pizza weekend!! ;) Lol but seriously I think I need to eat and start again if you know what I mean.

Jeezo I sound like a right failure, trying to worm my way out of this diet so I can eat! But honestly I am not even bothered about it- I don't even want it as panic mode has kicked in now! But equally I don't want a 1-2lb loss each week- not on this extreme diet!

Anyway I will see what happens on Sat and take it from there.

Will try and catch up on diaries later, LO not well xxx

Oh hunny :( that majorly sucks!!! Stick with it Hun you'll get that woosh soon ;)

14, I think that you need to do whatever you feel you need to do, if that means boost it with Pizza & Wine then do it, you know what works for you, no-one else.
It couldn't be the BL bars could it????? The only reason I say that is because I've just had one for the first time EVER..it was a choc crunch crisp one covered in chocolate and I'm SURE I shouldn't have had it?!?! lol
I don't think anyone can really make you feel any better about things as I think everyone has been here and it doesn't matter what anyone says, you feel how you feel! I just hope you do whatever makes you happy doing and you get the losses you want..however you need to get there! :D x x

Hi
I drink decaffinated tea (Tesco's own brand), as its not so harsh as normal tea and does affect your sleep. I also hate the tomato soup, although its no quite as bad as the Cambridge Diet one!! Wish Exante would produce another flavour soup as the tomato is the one that most people dislike!!
Chris x

Well I had a massive suprise when I stepped on the scales this morning... NOT!

I don't even need to say it as you all know what's coming. I really am sooooo annoyed this morning I could scream!! BB I did wonder about the BL bars and knowing I had one exante bar left lurking at the back of the cupboard I decided to have that instead yesterday. Clearly the bars don't make a difference!

I was desperately clinging on to the hope that there might be something wrong with the battery in the scales so got OH to get me another and no change!

So 5 days into a week and I have only lost 1lb :( when I have been 100%, 110% even!!

Sorry guys I know iv been a right moody b**chbag these last few days, but it's just so disappointing when the hard work and extremeness of this diet don't pay off as you want them too xxx

Oh sweet, I'm so sorry for you. I don't even know what to say but you're much stronger than I am as I think I would have given in by now. I really can't think why you're not losing daily but there MUST be a reason for it as 1lb in a week is well below even what Exante say you should lose. You're totm isn't messing around is it??? Are you having anything that could make you retain water??? I had bouillon the day before yesterday and was nearly 3lbs up because of water retention due to the salt.

What are you going to do about tomorrow? Stick with it or see what the scales say?

I know it doesn't help but I'm really proud of you for sticking with it when you've seen no change for a while, that's a really strong thing to do and it WILL pay off eventually. It can't not. Most people wouldn't be that strong so it shows just how much determination you have to do this and that in itself is an achievement. x x x

Have you taken measurements as well, body shape changes won't show on the scales , I haven't lost any weight really in last 8 months but had alot of comments on my shape and "havent you lost weight" due to all my exercise! Maybe you should up the plan boost your metabolism a bit ?! Xx

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (24.08.11-12 stone 10) 79lbs lost 25lbs to go!!

BouncyBride said:
Oh sweet, I'm so sorry for you. I don't even know what to say but you're much stronger than I am as I think I would have given in by now. I really can't think why you're not losing daily but there MUST be a reason for it as 1lb in a week is well below even what Exante say you should lose. You're totm isn't messing around is it??? Are you having anything that could make you retain water??? I had bouillon the day before yesterday and was nearly 3lbs up because of water retention due to the salt.

What are you going to do about tomorrow? Stick with it or see what the scales say?

I know it doesn't help but I'm really proud of you for sticking with it when you've seen no change for a while, that's a really strong thing to do and it WILL pay off eventually. It can't not. Most people wouldn't be that strong so it shows just how much determination you have to do this and that in itself is an achievement. x x x

BB I was THIS close to eating last night trust me!! If it wasn't for LO being ill I probably would have done!

I know I don't get it either and as much as I say no I'm going to push through the weekend and wait for the loss, I know tomorrow I will cave. Had a really tough week this week- not just weight wise but rows with OH, poorly kids etc and all I want is a large glass of wine! Obviously that leads to food though!

Still whatever has happened it's no excuse to fall off the diet I guess but if it give me a boost then I will take it.

But I have just come across this on friends fb page and it has already boosted me slightly ;)

1lb of fat:

image-2880653100.jpg

Awww sorry to hear it's been tough 14 - it's sooooo frustrating when you know you've giving it 110% and don't get the results you deserve. Well done on sticking to it under the circumstances :) The lb of fat picture is quite an eye opener - not sure I'll ever scoff at a lb again!!

Sounds like you've had a rough week all round, so enjoy your wine and hopefully you'll get the little metabolism boost you need and very much deserve :)

xx

I think if you absolutely NEED to eat tomorrow and enjoy it then do but if you can cope without it then you'll be grateful for it by Sunday. You have to remember there's no WAY you'll still be 11.4 on Sunday chicken. If it was me I'd probably try to be good having come so far (although really I wouldnt have come so far without eating now) as your patience WILL pay off. x x

Hiya babe.

I totally understand how you feel! My scales have stuck this week too. Although you've been 100% and I had a minor slip so you must be extra peed off :(
Hope the kids get better soon, they're too cute :D
Mwah xxx

Thanks guys (or gals rather!)

Yeh I am looking at it from all different angles at the minute and ultimately I'll only know what I want to do come tomorrow's scale hop.

Just had a little one x4 and it said;

11.6!!!

Now I know weight fluctuates throughout the day but jeezo what the hell is all that about?!?! It was all in the space of 30seconds! I wouldn't have minded of it had said;

11.3 ;) x

Back