Orbita on the way from 74kg to 65kg

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, how can i possibly stop those eating attacks, help..
i don't even want to write down everything i ate today but i'll do.. so- fried egg, around 150 gr cheese, 9 fried pelmeni (russian dumplings) w. sourcream, 2 stuffed pancakes, 2 slices of dark bread w. nuts, half of pineapple w. yoghurt, maxi twix, hmmm, anything else?! could be.. awww, i would like to skip that on my non-smoking policy :D:D:D but i guess i can't..
at least the gym part was pretty excellent, heh, 15min elliptic, bodytoning, abs and 15min on stepper, i wish there was always tuesday in my gym, cuz the trainer is great!
well, i'm keeping on dispite my inability eat healthy or diet and loose weight, come on.. since november no progress.. can somebody kick my ass or what?

aww, dont worry just start again with the diet treat tomorrow as day one and your doing well with the gym, I don't dare have a personal trainer! as for the smoking, well ive never smoked, but try cutting down slowley not compleatly stopping it, but maybe it is the wrong time to quit because you need Will Power to diet and quit smoking so don't take too much on.

hey Georgie, thanks for support! :)
p.s. personal trainer is too expensive, i mean the groop trainer for bodytoning and abs class on tuesdays and thursdays, it's a she trainer and so damn good :)

no gym yesturday- was meeting HIM
work all day today
food- chicken salad
muchisimo chocolate, i'm becoming a real addic :(
smoked a cigarette today- mostly because i was bored and whanted to try how it's gonna feel like.. felt gooooood, decided to have one time after time and few when going out, but not buying them anymore regular..
tomorrow i have to hit the gym hard, due to i was not present there on monday and wednesday.. i'm thinking of trying out 90 min rowing, will i surrvive????!!!! :D

B. candies :D
L. penne pasta w. Bolognese
gym- bodytoning, 40 min on tredmill, and i was even running a little this time :D:D:D
rowing class was full, so i'll try to get there in next time, looks killerish and 90 minutes, yeah, should be killerish..

now i'm thinking- should i go out or no?! just washed my hair and wondering, hmmmmmmmmm

aww you should go out, well im not at my lightest yet because ive stopped and started since september, so really I havent lost anything this week if you look at it that way, I should get there in another month though.

keep at it, if you are staying the same weight dont make the same mistake I did!

i was lost in the 2nd page already :D
been busy with full moon i guess, and now i think that it really influence people somehow, at least me- did crazy things again.. felt like kanye west in the song heartless is singing about me, hehe

so went out on friday, then worked on saturday, then went to visit my friend on sunday what ended up with beeing angry with HIM on monday night etc, etc..
no gym since last friday, bad, bad, bad.. but i go there tomorrow for sure!.. eating- thats the weakest point all thies days as usually.

gym- step'n'body, after 40 min on tredmill, very little runing, mostly fast walk uphills..
L. 2 fried eggs, 3 little sausages, some 3 or 4 slices of bread
D. 2 glasses of buttermilk, apple

gym- ABS+ back, 10 min stepper, 40 min tredmill (i'm trying to run more and more everytime, but i still suck, so mostly i just walk 6-6,7km/h up the hill)
L. bean salad
D. tuna salad, glass of buttermilk

tomorrow i go clubing, yiiihoooo..

well, in few words.. last weekend was craaazyyyyy.. hehe.. in a good way, but what is fun is not healthy at all :D:D:D
no gym of corse, but friday/saturday on dancfloor all night long.

yesturday- gym: bodytoning, abs, 5km bike
today- gym: step'n'body, 30min treadmill

it's useless to tell what i'm eating cuz i do as a bodybuilder, ahahaha.. :D would be funny if that wouldn't be so sad.. :(

and i just changed my goal, hehe.. from 62kg to 65kg.

I'm starting a really hard diet today, i gotta loose something somehow, eventho it's not that healthy :(
latter gym..
it looks i've gained 2 kg during the weekend and that pisses me off sooooo much, that is why i have to do that diet.

Day 1

well, this diet IS as hard as i thougt.. i can't use no salt and no spices, which is pretty hard, but i have to stick to it.. no alcohol, no sweets (of course) and no carbs. i really can't belive i'll go thru all 13 days but i'll try.
L. 2 boiled eggs, tomato w. little pickled cucumber, garlic and some salt free spices (i know, probably it's cheating) :D
D. 1/2 half of chicken breast, made in oven in foil w. garlic, few drops of lemon juice, and my salt free spices + steamed vegies w. drop of olive oil and drop of lemon juice.

ahhhhh..

gym- step'n'body, 30 min. on treadmill, burned 300kcal, little running and fast walking uphills.

the worst thing- i bought cigaretts yesturday and today i had 3 and i know i'm having another one before i go to bed and i think it's becouse of that diet :( :( :(

I HAVE TO LOOSE WEIGHT because I'M FAT and i hate it! :cry:

Day 2

Day was fine, diet not so hard, hunger not that big, hehe
L. 1/2 of chicken breast half, cauliflower steamed 200-250 gr.
D. 130 gr tuna, few lemon drops, 2 glasses of greek yoghurt

Gym- it's tuesday- so perfect.. 10 min treadmill, bodytoning + abs'n'back, in the end 25 min on treadmill again..

I'll get rid of those extra kilos!!!!! :D

p.s. 3 cigs

Last edited:
Day 3

all day at work today.. i can almost feel how i'm getting smaller, heheh :D
but that was the third day only, 10 more left.. cancelled all parties on weekend so i can stay home and do not use any bad foods or drinks..

L. smashed tomatoes from can, one celery stick, apple
D. chicken breast, 2 boiled eggs, cabage salad- little lemon juise, few drops of olive oil and cumin.

i will do my WI only on saturday morning to get more chances to be suprised in a good way, hehe :)

tomorrow should be hard cuz i don't even have meet on my diet plan but i have a busy afternoon + gym, so it could work good.

Day 4

at first i thought this will be the hardest day till now, but was pretty good, even without meat.

L. 3 boiled carrots, 1 boiled egg, 2 good slices of cheese, made like a lil salad from them.

D. fruit salad- one apple, 2 plums, one orange, few dried apricots and some dried plums, 2 glasses of greak youghurt.

gym- 10 min treadmill, abs+back, 10 km on bike, did intervals today..

oh no sorry to hear you've gained but remember its just a blip, i dont think your eating enough a fruit salad is only a snack, you need to have 3 meals a day, why not re read the sort of food i have, I have everything in moderation.

Day 5 with killer training

Hey Georgiestar!!! I know i'm not eating properly, but that just for one more week, i have to kick start to loose those kilos, i tried it in a good way, but i ate too much so i had to start to do this, hehe
no worries, the period is too short to do a damage to ones health ;)

B. raw carrot
L. can of saury (fish) ~ 160gr w. a liitle caned/smashed tomatoes and few lemon drops, pangasius (fish) did it in oven with lil saltfree spices, lemon juise and a little butter- IT WAS SOOOO DELICIOUS!!!
D. 2 plums, 1 apple, 1 pear

AND GYM- YEAH:
i felt like a fitness junkie today:

1. did 8 min buns workout from youtube, this was the first time when i completed E V E R Y T H I N G.

2. walked to gym it's like 15 min, but every cardio counts- i did something like tabata interval training- 20sec fast walk, 10sec normal, etc..

3. few min on bike before class

4. bodytoning 1 hr

5. rowing 90 min. it's so hard to get to that class so i hade to take it today because they had one place. i liked the trainer but i don't think he liked me, in the end he told i have to concentrate more and not look around that much, hahaha :D but i looked around because i wanted to see how others are doing to work with the machine corect. anyway- i liked it, goood cardio + muscle training.

Last edited:
wow good workout, I don't see why you have to concentrate on the excersise, I've read magazines on the bike before and I watch the tv!

Back