Other diet bars

The Asda ones are yum!

Someones selling BL bars on eBay and have stated they're suitable for Exante in the auction desc. Lol

Wonder where they got that idea ;)

Biggest loser bars are nasty in my opinion and a rip off! When not on offer they are the same price for an individual bar as a box of asda measure up bars (which are much nicer lol)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chazsucks said:
Biggest loser bars are nasty in my opinion and a rip off! When not on offer they are the same price for an individual bar as a box of asda measure up bars (which are much nicer lol)

I love them and they're a damn sight cheaper than exante I've never seen them at more than £1.50 which is great value compared to exante. Can't see how they're a rip off . I'm not keen on the measure up ones at all

I love them and they're a damn sight cheaper than exante I've never seen them at more than £1.50 which is great value compared to exante. Can't see how they're a rip off . I'm not keen on the measure up ones at all

In my local Tesco they are £2 a bar! :eek:

No there isnt an Asda here (im on the isle of wight) I have loads of exante bars left so im sticking with them until theres an offer on the other bars.

Starlight said:

Theyre around £2.50 in asda per bar when not on special offer

Thankfully my local asda has had them at £1.50 for months. They DID have it as a special offer but I've noticed recently they no longer have the special offer tag but still the same price - so fingers crossed they stay at that

I must admit I'd still buy them they'd only be 12p dearer than Exante but well worth it :) Id maybe have one every other day mind you instead of daily lol

Does anyone have the choc mint fudge one? I've had afew and they've always been really chewy and well yummy but I bought one last week and it's consistency was like the choc crisp one??? All dry and crumbly YUK
I've emailed them wonder if they'll get back to me lol xx

Starlight said:

I agree

It's all personal taste but I love the chic crunch ones

Clair-G said:
Does anyone have the choc mint fudge one? I've had afew and they've always been really chewy and well yummy but I bought one last week and it's consistency was like the choc crisp one??? All dry and crumbly YUK

Their quality control is crap I have bought 4 different lots all taste different :(

Clair-G said:

Most of my choc crunch ones were chewy not dry :S

This is what the first one i tried was like it was disgusting! I quite liked the choc crisp one though :)

Reading up, it sounds like I have maybe bought the wrong bars to try. Could anyone possibly advise please? I bought Biggest Loser Choc Nut ones, they came in a pack of 4 and were £3.99 per box. Are they okay, or are the individual ones mentioned maybe different? Thanks very much.

Thisisit! said:
Reading up, it sounds like I have maybe bought the wrong bars to try. Could anyone possibly advise please? I bought Biggest Loser Choc Nut ones, they came in a pack of 4 and were £3.99 per box. Are they okay, or are the individual ones mentioned maybe different? Thanks very much.

Are they the breakfast bars? I'm not sure if you can have them
I'm having the meal replacement ones

Thats the snack size ones youve got

Its the Meal Replacement ones you need, they come in mint fudge, choc chip and breakfast

Ah, thanks very much. I didn't realise they came in different sizes. I will hit Asda next week and get the right ones. Cheers.

Yeah my ASDA had the Bl ones at £1.50 for ages then suddenlt put the price up to £2.49. Now back to £1.50 again.

The BL ones also come in a Berry flavour choc bar. Lush.

My very favourite are the Asda Measure up Strawberry ones......Lovely!

Back