Other diet bars

hey guys im in the rep.of ireland so cant get asda or bl bars! wodering about the tesco bars what ones are they exactly? any1 any pics for a dummy like me? Many thanks:)

Can you get BL bars? They're even nicer :)

I don't like the berry one!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Biggest loser bars

Been 2 weeks now on exante and run out of bars (loads of shakes left still) been to Asda this morning and they have the BL fruit and nut breakfast bar and chocolate mint fudge bar reduced to £1.50. Are these the correct ones as would not want to undo all my hard work? Jo xx

Thanks Starlight - I was not able to find an old thread on my phone whilst in the shop! Bought a couple of each to try xx

I've never heard of these before. Can we have these insted of the Exante bars? I love the bars, but hate the soups, so am going to buy just the shakes bumper pack next, but I would miss the bars. If I could have these instead I wouldn't mind. Oh & do they taste nice?

There's a few threads about bars. You can either have Biggest Loser bars (from Asda), Asda Measure Up meal replacement bars or the Tesco Ultra Slim meal replacement bars. I hate the soups so that's what I do :D xx

Oh and the BL bars are, erm, an acquired taste but some people love 'em...

Oh and the BL bars are, erm, an acquired taste but some people love 'em...

Yeah you either love them or hate them, they are definitely an acquired taste! haha!

What about the Atkins bars, can we have them? I bought a pack the other day not thinking, i ate them and they were LOVELY!!! Didnt take me out of ketosis, but was wondering about them?

I'm pretty sure you can have them as well but someone who will know for definite will no doubt be along shortly. If they didn't take you out of ketosis then I reckon there's no problem xx

Back