Other diet bars

OH....MY.....GOD....I actually couldn't get over the size of them when I opened the box, compared to slimfast for example! Cut in half, thought it was ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! This will make a huge difference to my commitment, missed chewing, missed solids, handy to take out with you if you have to go walking long distances etc! x Over the moon girls :) Have put mine in the fridge now to make them even nicer, if it's possible ;)

OH....MY.....GOD....I actually couldn't get over the size of them when I opened the box, compared to slimfast for example! Cut in half, thought it was ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! This will make a huge difference to my commitment, missed chewing, missed solids, handy to take out with you if you have to go walking long distances etc! x Over the moon girls :) Have put mine in the fridge now to make them even nicer, if it's possible ;)

I knew it ..... aren't they the best ... ;) enjoy the rest of your other half later :D x

I am totally looking forward to it!!!! Thinking about it in there in the kitchen...all alone... missing it's other half... I think the kindest thing to do would be to put it out of its misery ;) x

Heehee, I also love the TESCOs bars and got myself another 2 boxes today yay!! xx

I am totally looking forward to it!!!! Thinking about it in there in the kitchen...all alone... missing it's other half... I think the kindest thing to do would be to put it out of its misery ;) x

Have you rescued it yet lol ;)

I havent tried them yet... wish there was a tesco near here

what Asda ones are you getting - are they allowed.
I love the exante bars - very filling and quite tasty. I must be in the minority. I let me Mum try them and she likes them too !!!

Theyll need to be good mind you to get me off my BL ones ;)

I looked at the BL bars this afternoon which ones have you tried as I was undecided which ones to buy first! x

what Asda ones are you getting - are they allowed.
I love the exante bars - very filling and quite tasty. I must be in the minority. I let me Mum try them and she likes them too !!!

Honestly I really don't like the exante bars ... I bought the mixed bumper pack and have only had two out of the whole quota ... thank heaven for the Tesco bars (not tried the Asda or BL) bars but will def be giving them a go. Yes you are allowed them as they are more or less the same content ... as long as you have one a day as a meal replacement x

Great thanks good to know and will def buy some

I put it right out of it's misery, yum, yum, yum!!! ;) Starlight, I can only compare them to Cambrige bars and Promax, both of which tasted really gritty and fake to me...but these are LUSH! Honestly, get a little box or three ;) Let us know what you think! x

Ultraslim bars??

Just been to tesco and was delighted to find them! BUT surely they throw you out of ketosis or prevent you going into it ??? It has sugar and glucose to name a few? Xxxx

So do exante bars:

Toffee ingredients:
Soya Crispies (Isolated Soya Protein, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Glucose Syrup, Chicory Root Fibre, Toasted Oats (Oatflakes, Honey, Vegetable Oil), Mixed nuts (6%), Raisins (6%), Vegetable Oil, Vitamins & Minerals, Soya Protein Isolate, Glycerine, Salt, Colour: Caramel, Flavouring, Sweetener: Sucralose

Choc orange:
Soya Crispies (Isolated Soya Protein, Tapioca Starch, Salt), Glucose Syrup, Chicory Root Fibre, Toasted Oats (Oatflakes, Honey, Vegetable Oil), Chocolate Chips (6%) (Sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier soya lecithin, natural vanilla), Citrus Peel (6%) (citrus peel, glucose syrup, sugar, preservatives: sulpher dioxide, potassium sorbate, acidity regulator: citric acid), Vegetable Oil, Vitamins & Minerals, Soya Protein Isolate, Glycerine, Salt, Colour: Caramel, Flavouring, Sweetener: Sucralose

i love the ultra slim bars, unfortunately just like the exante ones I cant be trusted with them! with one I was okay then the next day I had two. When I had 3 in a day I knew I shouldnt buy any more unless I can get my OH to dish them out one at a time fri/sat/sun evenings. I am very carb sensitive and I find that they are lovely but make me want to munch. Better off I have them on a weekend if at all, when I 'feel entitled' to have food cos its the weekend......I know I am still trying to get properly back into ketosis this week, so wont try the bars again untl after next weeks weigh in.

I love the choc orange bars and I only buy enough for 1 a day otherwise i would be having 3 a day, very addictive indeed. Not seen these ultraslim bars though

Back