Out of pure wonderment and curiosity how long...

Trash

Still fighting
Has any gone being 100% SS - with no breaks or cheats at all? Apart from the obvious 12 week one's?

I've read lots of your posts and some of you marvels appear to have been on CDC for months at a time! :eek: Amazing strength and determination! x

When I did Lighter Life , I did 7 months straight through with no add a meal weeks or anything. SS 100% the whole time.

Wow Fitzy 7 months straight off is amazing! Your a much stronger woman than I - didn't you get bored with the flavours?

Nah, once I get into a routine I'm pretty focused - tbh I was more concerned with the end result

I did SS from 18th May to 20th July straight no breaks...then went to Florida LOL :D

That was my longest straight run but keep breaking off for breaks (its the only way i keep sane!)

No im lying!!!

I also went from 1st Aug to 25th Nov... straight SS!

Well done me LOLOLOL but i DO have 4 packs..not 3 and the odd meal thrown in

When I first started I did 6 weeks straight, then Xmas happened! I have started another 6 week run which will take me to just before my cousins wedding, I am having the weekend off for that.

I did about 200 days on either ss ss+ or 810 no cheating but struggling now since xmas no gain as yet but got to get some motivation back!

I did the 1st 7 months SS 100% with the normal 12 week breaks but since xmas I am struggling still SSing 100% but its not as easy as i was before or I am just not as focused now my weight is lower ???

I think its time for me to either SS+ or go up to 810

I did the 1st 7 months SS 100% with the normal 12 week breaks but since xmas I am struggling still SSing 100% but its not as easy as i was before or I am just not as focused now my weight is lower ???

I think its time for me to either SS+ or go up to 810

Krikey Kerry

Thats amazing and to be honest your looking great in your last couple of photo's - maybe its time for you to change too 810 or even to SS+ for few weeks first see how you get on! Your so near to goal now you've done so brill and mayb you can go a little easy on ur self for the last part of your journey :) x

I have been so focused on getting to the end now that I am getting closer I need to look at the bigger picture.

8 months straight. Not one blip, not one cheat till it sent me to the hospital. It looks/"sounds" harder than it really is once you get into a groove. If anyone has more weight to lose I would advise having their gallbladder out first and then there is no reason not to keep to CD for ages, as many months as need be.

If anything I think losing on other plans and maintenance are far harder than the months on SS. For example, KD finishing 4 full years of maintenance is far more impressive than her finishing 6 full months of SS in my opinion.

If anything I think losing on other plans and maintenance are far harder than the months on SS. For example, KD finishing 4 full years of maintenance is far more impressive than her finishing 6 full months of SS in my opinion.

Thats what I have been telling my friends I think SSing it the easy part the hard part is what comes after

Ive always said SS is a piece of pish.... however

Not sure what all this talk of gall bladders is all about..think ive seen this type of post before ???

Kerry - im also losing the motivation..im DETERMINED.....very determined....but motivation wise..thats kinda gone??? im almost at goal and cant see why im losing another stone for except to see '9' something... hmmmm i need more than that to get the last stone off!

Thats what I have been telling my friends I think SSing it the easy part the hard part is what comes after

i completely agree keeping it off is going to be far harder!

Hi Ladies --

I SS'd without cheating for the 12 weeks of Foundation when I did LL in 2008. Then, I started doing the management (as I was within a 1/2 stone of my goal weight).

I got to my goal weight --stayed there for about three months -- then stopped exercising and started to gain back. It took me about seven months to put back on 2 stone. And, then I got panicky. So, I tried LL life, but wasn't feeling. Went back on Minimins and started reading the various diet threads -- and decided that the CD diet seemed like a good option for me.

So, I SS'd for the first week when I started back (trying to lose the 2 stone regain with CD). Then I moved up a plan -- because I want to lose weight and learn how to manage my food at the same time. I do think not doing the whole Management program was a mistake. And, this time I waited to add in exercise and I am going to try to not overdo it. I want my exercise to be at a level I can maintain: so I learn how much I can eat and still maintain my weight.

I also think KD's managing for four years is much more impressive - than the SSing.

But, as far as long-term SS goes -- there is woman who is on the Lighter Life forum called BlondeLogic who SS'd for well over a year and has been maintaining for about one year. She lost an amazing amount of weight and has been very inspirational and supportive of other dieters.

MM

Back