Packs arrived...whooo hoooo...we have lift off.

GaynorEm

Proper Little Madam
Hello folks :)

I was just wondering from all you experienced Exante peoples, if you order online, how long does it take for your packs to come?

Thank you in advance

Gaynor x x

Last edited:
Hi Gaynor. If you order before 1pm on a weekday, the packs normally arrive the next day.

Are you joining us on exante?

Hello there :)

Thank you for answering. I am currently on a low carb diet and doing okay, but I like the structure of the shakes/soups etc so I don't have to plan my snacks/meals. Being a chronic binge eater (or I was a chronic binge eater until last week :D) I find food quite scary at the moment. I always feel as though I am one mouthful away from a binge and blowing my diet. So I thought until I lose my first three stones (have five to lose altogether) I would go for a food replacement plan.
I am thinking of joining Exante as they are low carb shakes without all those rubbish additives. However I will be doing the programme that has a low carb meal on an evening as I do quite alot of exercise and want that extra bit of energy.

So the answer is yes, I am joining Exante...certainly for the next 8 weeks' :)

Well done on your losses so far, you have done so well. It is your progress that has actually inspired me to try Exante. So thank you. X x

Yay! another Exanter!
When did you order your packs? I received my packs a day after ordering them..

I have ordered my packs today, so I am hoping I will get them on Tuesday. I have just bought a couple of Tescos low carb shakes to last me until then and some mixed leaves and chicken breast for tonight.

The Exante board looks a very friendly board, thank you for the warm welcome. :) x x

P.S I ordered the promotional packets as I wanted to try a bit of everything to see what I do/don't like.

Last edited:
Hi there

I ordered my packs and they came the next day. Im the same as you I feel I need to cut food out until I have lost about 3 stone (even though I have fallen off the band wagon at the mo) I too am a binge eater and am struggling at the moment but you get so much support from everyone on here that it really inspires you. You will do great. Welcome to Exante.

Welcome to the board. I ordered mine after 1pm and they still came the next day so was really impressed with how quickly they're delivered.
Good luck with Exante, let us know how you get on.

Hello folks :)

I was just wondering from all you experienced Exante peoples, if you order online, how long does it take for your packs to come?

Thank you in advance

Gaynor x x

Hi Gaynor,

I think your question has been answered by everyone else! I just wanted to welcome you to the board! :D

Good luck with Exante. Let us know your thoughts on the products and your progress! :)

Have a great week ahead!

THank you, I am looking forward to starting on the packs.

I made a bit of a boo boo today and bought an Atkins choccy bar. I had it for my tea and since then I have been soooooo windy, it's quite painful too.
Even though it was yummy, never again, lesson learnt lol.

THank you, I am looking forward to starting on the packs.

I made a bit of a boo boo today and bought an Atkins choccy bar. I had it for my tea and since then I have been soooooo windy, it's quite painful too.
Even though it was yummy, never again, lesson learnt lol.

Ha ha! I used to love the Atkins Chocolate Decadence bars, but I found out that eating too many of them caused a laxative effect. I don't buy them anymore...if they are not there, then I can't eat them!

I don't know if the Atkins bars can be used for meal replacements. Is that how you are using them, Gaynor?

Last edited:
I too now have the laxative effect of Atkins bars...hmmm makes a change from being the other way for me.
I am glad I only bought one as if I had bought more, I would have probably eaten them in one sitting. I am too much of a binge eater at the moment.

No, don't worry I didn't intend to eat the bar as a meal replacement as I was due to have chicken and salad as an evening meal...however my tummy is gurgling so much I just don't fancy eating anything. I am currently sipping a camomile tea, in hope that settles my tum down. :)

They say over the atkins board that the bars can have that effect. No idea what is in them to do that, but doesn't sound good.

Morning :D

My tummy didn't stop gurgling until 4am...and the wind (excuse too much detail) was so painful and loud. I am glad my O/H was away.
It is a pity normal chocolate doesn't have that effect...we would probably never bother with it again.

The low carb shakes I bought from Tescos seem fine though, very similar ingredients too Exante actually and only 99pence a carton. Pity they only come in two flavours - strawb & choc.

I am looking forward to getting my shakes and soups bundle though, roll on tomorrow. :)

Hi Gaynor

Hope your packs arrive pronto, I was very impressed with the speed of delivery. I have still got some exante products but am mainly following another web based vlcd. I have liked the exante soups and shakes that I tried they are def not so artificial tasting as some I have tried - shame about the price if you dont buy the promotional pack can be expensive. But I suppose you get what you pay for.

Good luck

Vanda

Thank you Vanda...wow 48lbs lost, you're doing well. That's over three stone. :O How long did it taked you to lose that?

My packs have arrived this morning yay! I had already had a Tesco low carb shake, so I will start with an Exante soup for lunch. I shall snack on one of the bars (halving it like some bright bunny on here suggested) and have it in two parts. For tea I am having chicken breast and herb garden salad. I may also have a few fresh strawberries later on. Already guzzled a litre of water and done 40 minutes exercise, so I am raring to go on my first Exante day.
Have a great day all,

X x

Hey Gaynor :)
Glad to hear you've recieved your packs and are feeling motivated, sounds like your going to be getting plenty of exercise in, thats something i've really got to improve on, its a good job i have a fairly active job! lol

Sounds like you're in the right frame of mind to do this diet GaynorEm, and 40mins excerise is brilliant. well done.
Ditto, i'm having chicken breast tonight too, although not sure if i will have a salad or veg in the wok:rolleyes:

Thank you ;)

A wok! I hadn't thought about getting one of those...but they will be fab for stir frys...hmmmm, good thinking DM, thank you. x x

I say wok, but actually i just use a large frying pan, throw in the veg and dry fry for a few minutes then add a few splashes of soy sauce. Mmmm it does taste good!

Glad you have your packs Gaynor.

Veggies in the wok are a must! Sometimes I steam my veggies in a saucepan, drain and then return to the heat, throw in a teaspoon of butter and a clove or garlic chopped and anything else you fancy. Yummy scrummy.

Back