Packs arrived...whooo hoooo...we have lift off.

Sounds delish, certainly something to look forward to.

I had the fruit bar for lunch (intending to eat half now and half later) so much for willpower, it was quite nice...very sweet.
Have been drinking water well and will be saving the mushroom soup for supper.
Keep up the good work ladies. x x

Hi Gaynor

I lost the 3 stone with slimming world, I lost 4 1/2 stone in total took me a year, but fell off the wagon and put back on 1 1/2 stone but at least am still 3 stone lighter. I changed to vlcd cos need the structure and quick results. Good luck

Vanda

THank you peeps. :)

Welcome to the club, I look forward to watching you lose the weight nearly40. x x

Good luck to you too Vanda, not that I imagine you will need it already losing that weight, you're a total dieting success. x x

Just had a soup for b/fast - very nice and thick. I am now well down my first litre of water so good start to day 2.

Oh Gaynor, do you find soup for breakfast ok? I have always had the sweet packs for brekkie. Not sure I could have soup that early in the day.

Lol...Sarah, I am afraid I am one of those people that can eat anything at anytime...hence carrying five stone too much weight. I am just trying the different packs at the moment to see which I like and which I love...as I have said there will not be any I don't like. :D Fav so far...Banana Shake of course.

Wow Gaynor you dont look 5 stone over weight!!

You did so well on your 1st week, good luck with your second.

I look horrid with clothes on so you beat me hands down lol!

How you doing this week? I lost 12lb in my first week (much needed at 18 stone) but have lost it since then. Will get back to it as I so need this and dont want to spend another summer covered up so to speak lol

I am approaching TOTM and am finding many temptations, so far I have resisted but I am finding this week quite tough...but I refuse to give up. I don't care if I lose 1lb a week...I will get to my goal this time.

12lb is a bit fabulous isn't it...bet you can't wait until next weigh in. How are you finding it in the second week?

Was poorly in second week (weak, tired, dizzy, lightheaded) really wasnt well at all so my OH made me eat and eat I did so second week (last week) was aborted! So tomorrow will be my second week! Starting again really so fingers crossed this time.

Have i missed something Gaynor, have you already completely first week Exante? If so how did it go?
I am finding my second week a hell of a lot easier so hopefully it will be the same for you and i agree with Bex you really dont look like you have 5 stone to lose from your pic!

Bex- Sorry to hear that your still struggling with it but if you've been feeling under the weather then its understandable, maybe you'll find it much better on WS as you can look forward to a meal at the end of the day and not feel like your being deprived. Good luck for tomorow and let us know how your getting on :)

No Vix. my first week was low carb diet, however I replaced one meal a day with a protein shake and the other two meals I ate lean and green. I lost 7 pounds that week and felt energetic...this week I am feeling less fiesty but I will give Exante a good go.
Good luck to you too. x

Good luck for week two then Bexster. X Are you going to do the working solution so you can have a meal in the evening? Weight losses still seem to be good but it isn't so extreme on the bod. x x

ahhh i see thats what i thought but got confused somewhere :eek: lol easily done. It is hardest the first week but once you get past that the second week is much easier, well thats how it worked for me anyway

I am pleased to say I feel a lot better today and quite positive. However I have got on the scales and they havne't moved in the last few days :( It is my totm but I am hoping by WI on Monday I do get some kind of loss.

Anyways, have a fabulous day peeps.

Gaynor x

Hi Gaynor & Vicky

I am trying TS again for a week and see how I go, if I find it is really affecting my health again then I will move to WS. With so much weight to shift I really want to do TS for a month if I can manage to, I was fine first week its just going to be a struggle breaking through that second week but I really need to do it so fingers crossed!

With everyones words of encouragement I will get there!

Glad to hear your feeling positive again Gaynor, i only weigh myself once a week for exactly that reason its a bit soul destroying when you get on more often and the scales dont move :rolleyes: I'm sure if you keep at it though you'll get good results on monday.

Bex- Good luck on your TS week, when do you start on TS again? Hope you feel better on it this time, you might find it was just coincidence and not the diet that made you feel ill the first time round, if not then at least you know and can keep to one of the other solutions instead, after all its not worth making yourself sick and feeling miserable over it. Keep us posted :)

I have been good Vix...I haven't weighed myself this morning and will try (and it will be a big try) and stay that way until Monday. :)
I have a crappy headache today, can we take paracetamols?
It certainly isn't dehydration...anymore water and I will float around the house.

When's your next WI day Bex?

Have a fab day all.

I have taken paracetomol and other painkillers whilst on it, as far as im aware you can take pills but try to avoid liquid medicine :)
Only did it one day early on as i too had a headache couple of neurofen and it went within half an hour been fine since so i'd definitely take some before it gets any worse.

Back