Panic Button! Post here before eating what you know you shouldnt be eating!

Don't him! Try water, paint ur nails, anything.
I've just licked a bit of pancake & chocolate on a top hat -not eaten though.
What has you down?

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

ironically my weight. got called fat today and really upset me because im trying my hardest to slim, so I turned to my good friend the fridge! i'll try painting my nails though, thanks. going to have a hot bath and pamper myself x

Sorry my phone changes my words, should have said him.
Think of it like this, they will always be rude & ignorant but you can & will slim. Don't let them damage your journey. Write a diary or have a good cry then think of the positives. How you will look & feel when you succeed. Your doing something they should, changing. In a good way xo

Sorry my phone changes my words, should have said him.
Think of it like this, they will always be rude & ignorant but you can & will slim. Don't let them damage your journey. Write a diary or have a good cry then think of the positives. How you will look & feel when you succeed. Your doing something they should, changing. In a good way xo

so true, thanks :) feel alot better now and will def stay away from food x

I've been battling with myself all night wanting food -salmon, fromage frais, anything but after helping someone else I can't be a hypocrite. Instead I had a glass of coke zero. Helping someone else has helped me :) brilliant thread

Hi all, Im struggling on my third day of exante, i thinks its because Im really a bit unclear of what i can and can't have ie Pepsi max or diet Pepsi and what meat veg ect, just a bit frightened of running and raiding the fridge Please help!

I want to eat! I've just had salmon & cabbage but I want ice cream, chocolate, anything! This is the worst I've been. Partner is working till midnight so no ones here to stop me!

im dying to eat im going through the argument in my head if i give up i can do a different diet bla bla bla so gonna boil an egg haha

Do not give up, either of you! How good will you feel in the morning when you get up and know you havent eaten what you shouldnt? Egg is good ;)

Hi, can I join please?! Already know tomorrow, next Tues & next Sat are gonna be naughty days coz my sons christening tomorrow & then bday next week, but I'm gonna be good the rest of the week (hopefully) and back to TS the following week. I'm gonna try not to feel guilty about the week ahead though, I have done 6 wks, 5 of which TS and 1 wk on WS and have lost 1stone 10&half pounds, really pleased! So really don't wanna feel guilty for these few events this week!! So any other times I'm tempted I'm gonna post on here in the hope of a distraction :)

I'm wheat intolerant but my mom sent chocolate birthday cake for my partner & its calling me. I won't just come out of ketosis I'll be really ill. I just want food!

hadl86 said:
I'm wheat intolerant but my mom sent chocolate birthday cake for my partner & its calling me. I won't just come out of ketosis I'll be really ill. I just want food!

Don't do it! It might taste good for split second but apart from coming out of ketosis you will be sat on the loo all night poorly!! Step away from the cake! ;)

I want to eat! I've just had salmon & cabbage but I want ice cream, chocolate, anything! This is the worst I've been. Partner is working till midnight so no ones here to stop me!

DONT DO IT!! think of the things you said to me last night to talk me out of it! give them a go paint nails, have a hot bath ect. Its really not worth it. Your doing so well x

Sitting with a glass of water. Baby still up so can't have bath. Think I'll go to bed when he does.
I hate being alone on a sat night :(
So angry at myself for not being able to eat sensibly then I could have treated myself tonight. This blubber won't shift itself though ;(

This looks a great thread, can I join or is it for a particular diet? I am on ww discover?

Back