Panic Button! Post here before eating what you know you shouldnt be eating!

mrsjoyce said:
Pheww i didn't do it! Had a hot chocolate shake instead i threw all the chocolate out! To my husbands dis may i told him never being it in the house again x

Well done Emma xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would like some wine. :(

nonnibear said:
I would like some wine. :(

Right, you would LIKE some wine, you don't NEED it! Don't make the thought into an action. If u do you'll only feel miserable and you don't deserve to feel miserable!
Step away from the wine :)
Go have a bath or look at smaller clothes online xx

Right, you would LIKE some wine, you don't NEED it! Don't make the thought into an action. If u do you'll only feel miserable and you don't deserve to feel miserable!
Step away from the wine :)
Go have a bath or look at smaller clothes online xx

Bloody hell!!! Hahaha! That was scary! I'll go and have a bath now… :)

Sorry, didn't mean it to be :) i feel awful now lol
But did it work? ;) xx

Last edited:
im dying for a biscuit or a butty :( thought if i wrote it here id not give in as ive told u all not hungry just really want it even though ive had an omelette 4 tea wondering if im cuming up to TOTM as mines random :( really wanna fig biscuit

Try not to give it i know its hard but just think how proud of your self u will be if you don't do it, try and distract yourself xx

Ah Hun dont do it. Ur doing sooo well. Go try on clothes, look in d mirror and see how far u have come. Your doin a great job.

Indeed, there's no need for a biscuit ever, only want and you kicked that biscuits ass!

I'm feelin so frustrated over how much I just wanna eat rite now. Feel like I need 2 scream in2 a pillow. Tings r really hard rite now, just returned to work after maternity leave n I'm not gettin 2 c my kiddies n I am puttin my sad feelings in2 wanted 2 eat :(

Oh that's so hard, it's such a wrench going back. You're doing great identifying the emotional trigger instead of looking for the comfort of food. Keep busy, anything you fancy from the drinks list to take the urge off?

Smallerme said:
Oh that's so hard, it's such a wrench going back. You're doing great identifying the emotional trigger instead of looking for the comfort of food. Keep busy, anything you fancy from the drinks list to take the urge off?

Good advice? Or maybe a yummy boiled egg? X

Oh no!!!
Just think, that Chinese is never going to make you feel as good as you felt on first week weigh in!!!

Maybe a good time to grab a coke zero or glass of water, head to bed and read! X

Last edited:
I used to be a coke snob, and would only drink at coke and hated anything else, but man I love coke zero now!! X

Back