Paul McKenna's Hypnotic Gastric Band

Wow MissMiff, your losses having been amazing! I've been relooking at my original PM book I Can Make You Thin and was thinking about going back on it. I can't find the CD that went with the book but i do have his original DVD, Paul Mckenna Easy Weightloss. Was thinking about getting his Gastric Band book but then also considering just giving it a ago with his original book. I think you might just have given me the motivation to give him a proper go this time, instead of just getting upset that "he" hasn't taken away my hunger pangs! Tomorrow i'm going to make an attempt to find the CD.

Hi All, well done on everyone's success!! I started my journey and fitted my "band" last night ... So here goes!! Although already I am managing to only eat when I'm hungry which has only been twice today whereas I would normally snack all day!! xXx

Hi All, well done on everyone's success!! I started my journey and fitted my "band" last night ... So here goes!! Although already I am managing to only eat when I'm hungry which has only been twice today whereas I would normally snack all day!! xXx

Well done!.. Always remember to listen to your body, eat only when hungry, and be mindful of when you are eating. Savour each mouthful, and concentrate fully on your food...it really makes a huge difference..

good luck xxxxxxx

Just started my re-feed after doing a VLCD. Now read the first few chapters of this and hope to 'install' my gastric band before I finish my re-feed so that I don't stretch my stomach too much over how it currently is.

Thanx Miss Miff. I really have been listening to my body and I can't believe what a difference it has made !! No more snacking between meals. I was trying so desperately not to step on the scales till Tuesday (to give myself a full week) but couldn't resist and after 3 days I jumped on ... And nearly fell back off ... 5.5 lbs off !!! happy bunny I am xXx

Thanx Miss Miff. I really have been listening to my body and I can't believe what a difference it has made !! No more snacking between meals. I was trying so desperately not to step on the scales till Tuesday (to give myself a full week) but couldn't resist and after 3 days I jumped on ... And nearly fell back off ... 5.5 lbs off !!! happy bunny I am xXx

Well done!

Now all you have to do is to steer clear of the scales, and only face them once a week!..Its a toughie I know, but weigh in day is just the bestest day ever!..And a real focus of mine...Try it..its much more fun than checking every other day!.. xxxx

Wow MissMiff, your losses having been amazing! I've been relooking at my original PM book I Can Make You Thin and was thinking about going back on it. I can't find the CD that went with the book but i do have his original DVD, Paul Mckenna Easy Weightloss. Was thinking about getting his Gastric Band book but then also considering just giving it a ago with his original book. I think you might just have given me the motivation to give him a proper go this time, instead of just getting upset that "he" hasn't taken away my hunger pangs! Tomorrow i'm going to make an attempt to find the CD.

You can do it!... Its all down to you!.. Let me know how you get on! xxxxxx

Just keeping you updated with progress

Week 1 loss .... 6.5lb :D

Been away for the weekend with hubby, and although I have kept on track, and I dont drink, I feel that the 3 packets of scampi fries that just fell into my mouth were a little uncalled for!!!

Also, I missed my daily 35 minute Zumba workout for 4 days, so need to hit it hard today in the hope that I can salsa the scampi fries into oblivion!

Thursdays tale of the scale will tell!

xxxx

Been away for the weekend with hubby, and although I have kept on track, and I dont drink, I feel that the 3 packets of scampi fries that just fell into my mouth were a little uncalled for!!!

Also, I missed my daily 35 minute Zumba workout for 4 days, so need to hit it hard today in the hope that I can salsa the scampi fries into oblivion!

Thursdays tale of the scale will tell!

xxxx

Still doing brilliantly well, I see - well done you!
Do you know, same thing happened to me this weekend - only it was packets of mini Jaffa cakes! Spooky!
Go for the Zumba burn girl and good luck for Thursday!

xxx

Well i fitted my band saturday.i feel really strange not eaten much since....sunday i had a yogurt and banana,then half a jacket spud wih cheese and tea was a tiny portion stir fry,yesterday a yogurt and banana and ate half,lunch 2 low fat sausage and egg and scrambled egg for tea. im a bit concerned im not hungry at all.im following the 4 rules as best i can and not finishing my plate of food.....its not normal for me to not want to binge,pick or eat in general.ive been taught u have to eat to lose weight...is this gonna back fire on me ?:confused::confused:

Well i fitted my band saturday.i feel really strange not eaten much since....sunday i had a yogurt and banana,then half a jacket spud wih cheese and tea was a tiny portion stir fry,yesterday a yogurt and banana and ate half,lunch 2 low fat sausage and egg and scrambled egg for tea. im a bit concerned im not hungry at all.im following the 4 rules as best i can and not finishing my plate of food.....its not normal for me to not want to binge,pick or eat in general.ive been taught u have to eat to lose weight...is this gonna back fire on me ?:confused::confused:

i honestly thought that too, that I need to eat more..but I felt that way as in comparison to what I previously ate, the divide was epic..... I never really knew how much I ate until I started this new way of eating.. Now I realise that I ate constantly, and huge meals too.. But now I'm listening to my body and I know what it is like to feel hungry, and know what it is like to feel full...which previously I had bypassed so much that the feelings were lost.

please keep us all updated with how you feel and your progress.. Good luck xxx

thankyou for ur reply :D well ive just had breakfast,had 2 weetabix hot milk and a banana,finished banana and 1.5 of weetabix....did get a yogurt out too but put it back.kinda hard to chew weetabix 20 times though...loving the fact in not thinking about food all the time...but missing the fact im not thinking about food :eek: thats sounds weird but food is a massive part of my life.i normally do sw the reason im trying this is because of my binging and overeating....but its going ok so far!! listening to the cd through my mp3 playing as i sleep trying to hear what he says to the unconcious side of my brain lol

Totally get the missing thinking about food bit...

I would wake planning my breakfast, and eat a sandwich whilst making it... and whilst eating the actual breakfast, I would plan my lunch... so on, and so forth..

Now I exercise to fill the gap, and talk about the weight ive lost etc... but it did feel like a huge hole to fill.

You will also find you start making healthier choices, which was alien to me, as me and salad have never been on speaking terms!.. but its working, and i love it more with every pound i lose!.

xxxx

well i already eat well tbh because of doing sw but hate how obsessed i am with food...hence the reason starting this...so excited to see what happens...thankyou x

well i already eat well tbh because of doing sw but hate how obsessed i am with food...hence the reason starting this...so excited to see what happens...thankyou x

Hi! I'm a sw girl too, but as you can see from my profile, I've been stuck for years! This has been a revelation for me. Same as you guys, I've been obsessed with food for years, what I'm eating, when I'm eating it and how much I can stuff in!
Mr McKenna has changed all that for me - and everyday I thank him for it - I was such a food bore!
But SW will have taught you some good habits that you can carry forward. Home cooking your meals, using fry light, drinking diet drinks and plenty of water, getting some body magic in, - its all good stuff.
Wishing you luck, anytime you feel like you're slipping, read your book, listen to your cd and follow the golden rules.
Best xxx

thankyou for your reply,i get weighed tomorrow but scales havent shifted yet..they will though

Back