paulas diary

Can i have a good telling off please.Cause i wanted a bottle of wine i had less points.So what did i do have the bottle of wine and then binge on ww bread and cheese slices.17 points worth.I need to reel them points back now i feel guilty this morning:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

O dear, don't beat yourself up mate or feel guilty, we've all been there. I know how you feel but try and get back on track and rescue the situation by being good and saving points over the next few days. 17 is a lot to get back but just try your best to minimize the damage. Easy to say I know but you've lost 29lbs (ace), so you can do it.

First things first, don't let your little binge affect today love.
I agree with Dobo in clawing back as many points as you can. Don't stress about it though, we all have little blips but it's how you deal with them that matters.
xx
ps - hope you enjoyed the wine :giggle:

hi guys,im gonna just try and have 18 or 20 points today.I normally have 26 and i struggle on that lol.I havnt had great week so really nee to try till weigh in om wed

~Edited cos i just re read it and i did mis read it lol

Good luck for Wednesday

Im gutted gutted gutted ,i decidedto change my weigh in from a wednesday night to a tuesday morning.Went this morning put on 2 and half pound.So who is good on his site for arse kicking?xx:cry::cry:

Back